Rexus the wolf

i dont know what i should put here, not that interesting to be honest

i am a guardian for my parrents and family, guard the house, clean everything up, replace broken stuff, etcetera

i play games alot, but not alot of games, i am insanely autistic when it comes to playing what i want to play :facepalm: wich makes sence due to my AHEM handicap they branded me with -_-...
but mostly the elder scrolls online, terraria, dungeon defenders 2, minecraft, a viarity of games on my switch (pokemon, mario, ssbu, etcetcetc), skyrim, oblivion, morrowind, beyond good and evil, rayman 3, all 4 games in the sly series on my ps3, ty 1, 2 and 3, not 4, i dont like most 2d platformers, i prefer terraria and mario games when it comes to 2d games :p, and more games tho some i forgot the name of because i havnt played them in a long time -_-

i watch youtube and either disney+, netflix, southpark on their website or some random cartoon or anime i love or used to love, multitasking is a great way to divert your attention, or realy i should just say energy? but thats not accurate, so idk the right way to put it into words, i just love multitasking there thall do

i dont know what else to say, for those who even read this, give me ideas if y want/need to know more about the most uninteresting being alive, me :joy:
Birthday
Aug 1, 2001 (Age: 22)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: PS3/Vita
  3. Terraria: Mobile
  4. Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
  5. Terraria: Nintendo Switch
Occupation
terraria, eso, dd2, skyrim, oblivion and morrowind

Contact

Twitter
i_hate_twitter_i_dont_wana_make_an_account_dont_ever_ask
Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rex-steam/
Nintendo Network Friend Code
SW-8114-8300-2348 is my nintento switch friendcode
Discord Tag
Rex-the-wolf#7549 (i change this quite often so could be outdated fast)
Youtube Page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwsNob-m1znp3buhVc3vUYg this is nothing special

Following

Trophies

1. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  2. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  3. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  5. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  6. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  7. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  8. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  9. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom