• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Quinn The Wolf

1. Quinn The Wolf

Member-Run Project share your favorite terraria moments whit our comunity! :D

i have added some extra screenshots, but will post them here incase y cant find em, so this message serves as a stepping stone to its master yes i burried 2 houses in the snow, the aestetic is ment to imitate a heavy snowstorm and them little cabins in the snowy woods, or when entire vilages...
  2. Quinn The Wolf

the glichier the better i always say :) afterall it makes terraria adventures interesting af! haha :D, also stacks of bunnies? y srsly swooped a dozen bunnies whit bugnets? lmao! or did they drop themselves as an item upon death much like goldfishes in terraria 3ds did?, hmmmm interesting to be...
  3. Quinn The Wolf

very well, then here is 3.4.2.1183565866 under the loop, i personaly find the 2 conjoined crimson caves very handy, once tedit works in a way it wont glich my worlds, ill be painting all crimson away, paint a small artificial crimson and corruption biome and then capsle the jungle in hallow so...
  4. Quinn The Wolf

no pilons ofc, but if one could make one 🤔 the ww npc would sell blood moon and night related items based on how many youve accuired in one playtrough, is invulnerable to enemies and acts as a defender for npcs fishron would sell beach themed items such as shells and sand i presume you need...
  5. Quinn The Wolf

i didnt knew they could both be active at once! thad litteraly be a blessing! then id call them sisters haha!,i have them both installed,i taught activating them both would corrupt them or overwrite them (if terraria modding looks a little like skyrim modding,wich if you have done that you know...
  6. Quinn The Wolf

ohh no not my birth day xD terrarias birth day :D terraria got released on 2011 16th of may :D wich is also terraria journeys end's release date :D wiiiiiich is the reason i made this topic, to celebrate terraria's birth day XD as for the coru and crim npc mod, i do indeed have both the wacky...
  7. Quinn The Wolf

the goal is simple, make some screenshots or write a story, all about your most threasured terraria memory doesnt matter if its from first release or terraria 1.3.5, every version, every console, well pretty much every device is a source of our beloved game whom has grown so much over the years...
  8. Quinn The Wolf

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

yes you can press on no and then it wont spawn on its own, allowing you to create artifical versions of the biome like how you would makea mushroom biome or another biome from this mod (star biome) here is an example of an artificial star biome i made, i carefully replaced all dirt and hammered...
  9. Quinn The Wolf

thank you so very much! :) i am thinking of more structures but i mostly get my inspiration from mario and luigi rpgs (mainly mario and luigi partners in time and mario and luigi bowsers inside story + its remake) maybe i should make a toad-house in the flower biome that i wouldve littered...
  10. Quinn The Wolf

these are my concepts for a surface star biome spawn and a sky islan star biome spawn :D i carefully replace every block and hamered those that needed to be hamered, i also used star walls (from the traveling merchant) to make these small cave like structures and the sky island? the reason i...
  11. Quinn The Wolf

tModLoader Toilet Paper Mod! COVID-19 Awareness Mod

oh! maybe add in a feature where it leaves behind rolled out toilet paper, so we can tp houses whit it! like in southpark!, oh so devious! >:3 i love it anyway, smart!, usin a mod to spread awareness! :D great job ^_^
  12. Quinn The Wolf

how do iget the picture only version of the supporter signatures?, i keep getting ingur whit it, i just want the picture like everyone else has :)
  13. Quinn The Wolf

fix the parrasite and hivemind too xd.... plzzzzz im begging you xD it reduces the crit chance of any weapon to 5% and less xD........ instead of adding crit chance XD..... ;_;
  14. Quinn The Wolf

whoa! that looks beautifull!!! :D AAAARG now i wished there was a living palm tree!
  15. Quinn The Wolf

im quoting and removing the quoted message in hopes to get your attention i see multiple people having the problem whit the item called "parasite" and untinkered ones, i love this item, it adds these small bufs, and perhaps my favorite being the lightning explosion comming from the lightning...
Top Bottom