• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Quinn The Wolf

1. Quinn The Wolf

Worst Game You've Played

WORST games ive ever played? eeeeehhhh well if i say gta sa gta 4 and gta 5 ill have to prepare to be scolded into the depts of oblivion, but hey everyone their opinions :), but i like animation, fantasy, rpg and adventure alot (terraria is animated and has ni sightns of reality bullsh!t wich is...
  2. Quinn The Wolf

Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

<-- my profile picture :P ehhhh (has no idea what to screenshot) (will probaly post something random sooner or later)
  3. Quinn The Wolf

after quite the break, time to (re)search everything again, i cant wait for the terraria mobile...

after quite the break, time to (re)search everything again, i cant wait for the terraria mobile version to be stabilized haha
  4. Quinn The Wolf

sounds like a good idea, never tried those so yeah haha, thanks for the idea! :D

sounds like a good idea, never tried those so yeah haha, thanks for the idea! :D
  5. Quinn The Wolf

Mobile samsung galaxy s5 problems and huge lag

according to the terraria wiki (Mobile version) it requires atleast 1gb wich i have plenty of on my device (1.5gb), my proceccor is obviously a quadcore altho i kind off forgot how strong? i taught around 2ghz+, i should start it up sometime soon again i tried a small world whitoud graphic...
  6. Quinn The Wolf

what shall i download next? yes i know thorium, calamity, tremor and spirit,i am looking for...

what shall i download next? yes i know thorium, calamity, tremor and spirit,i am looking for something small, i got consolaria so dont ask
  7. Quinn The Wolf

tModLoader Consolaria

ill be partying once this mod is finished!!! i mean whit the death of these amayzing content pieces even tho theyll live on on the ps3 and 3ds for me :P but id always wondered how fast ocram dies when the terrarian or meowmere is used hehe haha >:D and not to forget my favorite pets of all...
  8. Quinn The Wolf

he who does not know how to get a tactical shotgun whit unreal after spending 296 platinum on...

he who does not know how to get a tactical shotgun whit unreal after spending 296 platinum on the goblin tinkerer, am i stupid or unlucky?
  9. Quinn The Wolf

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

now that we have this ps4 update and the xboxone ccomming soon (even if i dont use this consoles) XD but how about the android version of terraria? im getting stressed out for the fact that im hoping 1.3 will come for the phone or 3ds or watever handheld XD but still its a nice progress youve...
  10. Quinn The Wolf

Terraria Wall Decals

yes youre 110% right! XD btw before i forget to ask do you know anything about an possible bug in terraria 3ds edition? becouse i hear soundtracks ive never heared in 3ds terraria but only on pc like pc underworld plays in bloodmoon, underworld and when close to metiors and the pirate...
  11. Quinn The Wolf

3DS terraria 3ds sound track bug/change/event idk

when i have another bloodmoon ill try to remember making an video from that to so you can hear the chaos >:D XD
  12. Quinn The Wolf

3DS terraria 3ds sound track bug/change/event idk

hay all i was playing terraria on my new 2ds xl ive pgressed and etc etc XD but wen i enter the underground corruption i hear the underground crimson soundtrack from the pc (not that i hate it becouse i likie it XD :D) and when the bloodmoon rises i hear the underworld soundtrack from pc XD...
  13. Quinn The Wolf

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

thanks for saying :D now i can get my winter theme ready XD if i have an more clear vieuw of my creation i will probaly join the contest
  14. Quinn The Wolf

let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll

let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll
  15. Quinn The Wolf

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

ill not participate (like always and everywere) but i realy cant wait what others have in mind XD but on a day i WILL try my best XD (even thoug im good at nothing XD) ive got an idea maybe but am i allowed to use the following things? a song from another game or real life or terraria mobile...
Top Bottom