Recent content by Quinn7711

1. Q

how meany of the bosses can be fought at once

dam, the main reason i wanted to fight all of them at the same time was to challenge myself and see how hard it was i guess i need to get a mod in order to do it
  2. Q

how meany of the bosses can be fought at once

i want to fight every boss at the same time but i don't know if its possibly or not im on pc
  3. Q

**REPORTED** Slimes clipping through solid ground?

i love this bug i saw it a few times when i fist saw is i was like what umm ok
  4. Q

3 hours 17 minutes until update

3 hours 17 minutes until update
  5. Q

0 days 15 hours 6 minutes

0 days 15 hours 6 minutes
  6. Q

0 days 18 hours 16 minutes

0 days 18 hours 16 minutes
  7. Q

1 day 14 hours and 22 minutes until update

1 day 14 hours and 22 minutes until update
  8. Q

2 days 13 hours 35 minutes

2 days 13 hours 35 minutes
  9. Q

4 days then

4 days then
  10. Q

3*

3*
  11. Q

4 days

4 days
  12. Q

Blocks & Decoration bunny's in Terrarium turn corrupted during blood moon

hope its not to late to suggest something. this is kinda a small thing but i think id be cool if bunny's inside of Terrariums turn to their corrupted variant temporally during blood moons, or permanently when the Bunny Cage is combined with Vile Powder or Vicious Powder in a work workbench.
  13. Q

Biomes & Nature make the blizzard event better

unlike the sandstorm event the blizzard event is lacking all the blizzard event has is a mini boss the ice golem, in the sandstorm event enemy's from the under ground come to the surface is also has a mini boss, debuff and 3 unique enemy's that only spawn during the event (counting mini boss) i...
  14. Q

Biomes & Nature platinum bunny?

maybe it should be 1/1500 making it 10 times as rare as 10 gold bunny's is 1 platinum
Back
Top Bottom