Recent content by R-TEAM

1. R-TEAM

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

will the DL version updated ? It looks it is an older version ........
  2. R-TEAM

tModLoader Destructible Tiles - Brutalize your worlds

Dont work .................. ->
  3. R-TEAM

have now deinstalled - as the falling stars thing is to much random tile destruction over the world every night .... without this an nice mod - maybe if this exluded i use it again - the idea is nice
  4. R-TEAM

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

this count as nice idea ! +1
  5. R-TEAM

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

i say not that 64bit IF i get over the 32bit limit req "not" more power - more stuff > more power needed <edited to clarify> But as actual CPUs 64bit - processing an 32bit or an 64bit code should at best give no decline in speed - it should even give more speed as 64bit operations can calculate...
  6. R-TEAM

"double Alt+Tab " bring "back" the desktop resolution - was is NOT always the prefered resolution - by me my desktop is 4k - not an resolution i would play terraria .... please "think" before posting ....even a little .............................. btw. -> it looks tML64 opens in fullscreen...
  7. R-TEAM

tModLoader More Figures Mod!

would like an option to disable the crafting - so only the first user where slam an boss get the Statues ... make more challange (optional)
  8. R-TEAM

even with the actual latest version - the game still open in 800x600 .... i have an 4k monitor - and set always the resolution from terraria to 1950x1080 (FullHD) after start .. but it always open in 800x600 ..... (the "default" tML version works and without tML too ... so likely an tML64...
  9. R-TEAM

wrong - it switches to the desktop resolution .. and this is by me 4k ..... so not an real solution for every player ..
  10. R-TEAM

Would be nice to have an option to exclude stars from making destruction on blocks (as it is simply not an attack and happen random on the whole world in every night - like an meteor shower every night - for my play style to much random destruction)
  11. R-TEAM

tModLoader Durability

Hi, have just startet with an new MP world - and the mod is basicaly run good - except the problem with the Armor ... if the armor durability gets zero it if displayed correct "armor damaged" it if switched from armor slots to inventory ... but then it have full durability again ... and can be...
  12. R-TEAM

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

Nice mod - will it work on world generated with Large-world-enabler mod ? (as the serverside-char mod have here problems too with teleporting .. because of changed cordinates)
  13. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

Sucess !! :D It works with this version (status bar is here) logs anyway -> And Thanks ;)
  14. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

Sure - no problem to test an debug version ..... attach an image to show the mods version in terraria - and the server run on the same PC and use the same mods/mod-settings ...
  15. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

just testet - actual mod version - on both (client and server - both run anyway on the same PC from the same dir and game file path) - no status bar , mod self working Actual logs from client+server attached
Back
Top Bottom