Recent content by RadoXRetroZ

1. R

Xbox One Game breaking Infinite chest coin exploit

As I sent the reply I remembered pc and console are totally different and won’t be up to date instantly 😂. apologies and thanks for the reply.
  2. R

Happy too help, is this a patch that’s come out recently or a patch that’s still in the works?
  3. R

when an Abigail flower spawns infront of a chest it becomes infinitely mineable and can be sold for 11 plat for a stack of 9999.
  4. R

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] Chest Item Deletion and Possible Issue with Sand

I thought I was going mad, I was losing items all the time and I thought I was blind
  5. R

Xbox One Lock on nerfed?

I was thinking the same thing, the old lock on made using yo-yos actually worth it but now I have to spam the lock on button just for it to kinda work
  6. R

PS4 A few items don’t work in my game.

This is not a bug they come in 1.4.1 but terraria on console is only on 1.4
  7. R

PS4 No seedler drop

I got one from the first plantera I killed on Xbox one expert so you’re probably just getting unlucky, I forgot how good the seedier was!
  8. R

Xbox One Poor performance and frames dropping

I don’t know if it’s the console I’m on as I play on the original 2013 Xbox one but when there are lots of projectiles on screen the games frames drop a lot and it becomes slow. This has only happened a few times - fighting the wall of flesh with lots of beenades - fighting the destroyer with...
  9. R

Xbox One Many problems

Fought the destroyer yesterday and it was very laggy and slow, I was using a lot of projectiles but back in the previous update it never used to lag at all.
  10. R

Xbox One Plantera bulbs not spawning

I don’t think I actually saw that message come up either now that I think about it, I was wondering why
  11. R

Xbox One No particle effects in curtain areas of the world

It’s known issue and it effects and makes almost all projectiles invisible on the left side of the world, it even messes up torch god. A patch should be coming soon to fix it.
  12. R

Resolved [PS4] rocket boot line of items don't work with wings

It’s ok no worries but I’ve been playing for many years and ever since 1.1 it’s always worked the way it does, I’m still discovering new things about this game to this day 😂👍👍
  13. R

Resolved [PS4] rocket boot line of items don't work with wings

The rocket boots all give you more flight time with your wings, if you have wings equipped as well as rocket boots you’ll never see the particles, it’s the same with the cloud in a bottle double jumps
  14. R

Xbox One Particles Not Showing

Hopefully they fix it soon, I completely forgot about how annoying this can be with the dark casters, I’m not going in the dungeon until after fix lol
  15. R

Xbox One Broken biome key drop

There’s no way of really knowing if the drop is bugged or broken because it’s so rare, I feel your pain 😂😂
Back
Top Bottom