Recent content by Raikiri

1. Raikiri

Your scowl is simply the best accesoire in the entire game ;D

Your scowl is simply the best accesoire in the entire game ;D
  2. Raikiri

@Xylia like the expert only idea ;D that way both works

@Xylia like the expert only idea ;D that way both works
  3. Raikiri

Well since everybody is hiding under roofs killing him with homing weapons i would suggest the...

Well since everybody is hiding under roofs killing him with homing weapons i would suggest the block pierce
  4. Raikiri

Dont worry since i just recorded the video and i do have a legit version of terraria this is his...

Dont worry since i just recorded the video and i do have a legit version of terraria this is his behavior and this is exactly how he should move in your game aswell
  5. Raikiri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klawSiiykwg&feature=youtu.be oh yea was really hard to beat him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klawSiiykwg&feature=youtu.be oh yea was really hard to beat him next time i should use roofs to make it completly effortless ...
  6. Raikiri

To be honest Martian Saucer is way to easy make his laser go trough blocks, c'mon i mean he...

To be honest Martian Saucer is way to easy make his laser go trough blocks, c'mon i mean he drops the car key and a lot of other good stuff
  7. Raikiri

If you watch closely you can see a triangel (X-files music......)

If you watch closely you can see a triangel (X-files music......)
  8. Raikiri

okay i was just looking stuff up in the wiki and i discovered the Phasic Warp Ejector that is...

okay i was just looking stuff up in the wiki and i discovered the Phasic Warp Ejector that is currently unobtainable...... What is it ! ;D
  9. Raikiri

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Is it possible to change the spawnrates to make everything spawn ridicoulus fast and in unbelievable numbers ? And dragon with 100 minions wohoo ;D
  10. Raikiri

so the suggestion forums still exist, but are u guys going to add anything from them?

so the suggestion forums still exist, but are u guys going to add anything from them?
  11. Raikiri

C'mon i think we all can agree that weapon dye should be a thing ;D

C'mon i think we all can agree that weapon dye should be a thing ;D
  12. Raikiri

good the nerf is really needed i mean retinazer was a piece of cake with this and also what is...

good the nerf is really needed i mean retinazer was a piece of cake with this and also what is about the yoyo red's throw ? i saw it on the wiki but it seems unobtainable... ;C
  13. Raikiri

Red ! i can noclip with your wings (SO OP AGAINST RETINAZER)

Red ! i can noclip with your wings (SO OP AGAINST RETINAZER)
  14. Raikiri

Don't forget legs

Don't forget legs
  15. Raikiri

I think the new liquid is slime or something near that

I think the new liquid is slime or something near that
Back
Top Bottom