Recent content by Rainbowsparklez

1. Rainbowsparklez

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

when can 1.3.5 come to mobile ver?
  2. Rainbowsparklez

I don’t think alpha 1.0 had achievements

I don’t think alpha 1.0 had achievements
  3. Rainbowsparklez

I have been playing mobil a lot and am getting sick of waiting for journeys end 2 come out on...

I have been playing mobil a lot and am getting sick of waiting for journeys end 2 come out on mobile %:sigh:
  4. Rainbowsparklez

Ok

Ok
  5. Rainbowsparklez

Hi everyone

lol 😀 (I won’t)
  6. Rainbowsparklez

There is a setting where you can change the jump to swipe up (thats useful if you are used to...

There is a setting where you can change the jump to swipe up (thats useful if you are used to the 1.2 controls)
  7. Rainbowsparklez

There is a screenshot? Could you send me the link (if there is one) and I can’t wait either...

There is a screenshot? Could you send me the link (if there is one) and I can’t wait either :dryadhappy:
  8. Rainbowsparklez

I ship this 😍

Look at this image <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :nursepassionate: <3 Arms Dealer
  9. Rainbowsparklez

Hi everyone

10. Rainbowsparklez

You don’t need a keyboard to play mobile (but if you have been playing desktop it might be...

You don’t need a keyboard to play mobile (but if you have been playing desktop it might be easier to use those controls)
  11. Rainbowsparklez

Hi everyone

Thanks
  12. Rainbowsparklez

Hi Cenx wow wow WOW i cant believe its really you (i mean i have to because your profile, you...

Hi Cenx wow wow WOW i cant believe its really you (i mean i have to because your profile, you know) i just would like to know when journeys end will be available for Terraria on mobile devices thanks :)
  13. Rainbowsparklez

Hi everyone

:rslime: hi everyone i am rainbowsparklez and i LOVE playing terraria, i play it on my IPad and have 2 characters, myself (I cant say the name because it’s also my name) and PINKJACOB! So, yeah, that’s all about me :rslime: :) Also i have this habit of always changing my profile picture
Back
Top Bottom