Recent content by rainefall

1. rainefall

*blows dust off of tcf account* just had a great idea for a mod you guys!!1!!11!11!

*blows dust off of tcf account* just had a great idea for a mod you guys!!1!!11!11!
  2. rainefall

tModLoader Pokémon Vanity Mod

For anyone interested, I just found the original source code for the mod on one of my old hard drives. I probably won't be updating the mod myself, so I've put the source code up on github here. Sprites of varying quality are included.
  3. rainefall

Surprisingly enough, I'm not dead. Probably never. I don't actually have the original source code to hand anymore. I've been through multiple hard drives in the past few years (the source code is probably on one of those still). If I can find it, I'll post it here in the unlikely case that...
  4. rainefall

let's see last post... november 2017

let's see last post... november 2017
  5. rainefall

*poof* i'm not not here anymore

*poof* i'm not not here anymore
  6. rainefall

wow, i've not been here for a while

wow, i've not been here for a while
  7. rainefall

yeah... maybe that was a large burst of activity

yeah... maybe that was a large burst of activity
  8. rainefall

the last seen thing on the forums looks like the information the police investigators would give...

the last seen thing on the forums looks like the information the police investigators would give out to get info on a crime
  9. rainefall

'-user- was last seen viewing a thread yesterday, before they went into the woods and died'

'-user- was last seen viewing a thread yesterday, before they went into the woods and died'
  10. rainefall

new motherboard, new hard drive, new windows installation. smooooth

new motherboard, new hard drive, new windows installation. smooooth
  11. rainefall

i've been so inactive

i've been so inactive
  12. rainefall

The mod is not dead, in fact I recently started adding some items from Sun and Moon into the mod. Updates will be released to the Mod Browser before here.
  13. rainefall

tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Private Message
  14. rainefall

(i'm so sorry) [IMG]

(i'm so sorry)
  15. rainefall

I found a way.

I found a way.
Back
Top Bottom