Recent content by Randzax

1. Randzax

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Hello! I am having a problem with tapi. I can not launch tapi and when I try it closes gamelauncher and does not launch. I have 22 mods. -All Shockah Mods -OmnirNosPak Terraria+ -Pumpking's Mod ThoriumMod+ -SPH_Usefuljunk 1.0 -SPH_LuckyFinish 1.0.1 -NeoUtilities -NeoMasterCrafter...
  2. Randzax

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I would like to know where to find ancient demons in Hardmode seeing as I can't find any in hell.
  3. Randzax

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Hello! I was curious how to craft or find the Arcane Welding Station seeing as I want to make some Omniboots :naughty::naughty:
  4. Randzax

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hello Omnir! I was wondering where ancient demons spawn. Are they hardmode enemies? Also I was wondering if you have a wiki.
  5. Randzax

tAPI Weapons Revolution

I would just like to point out that the vampire sword heals you 8.75 health per second :eek: Keep in mind I have not yet played the mod so this may not be as OP as it seems. :merchantwink:
  6. Randzax

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

When do you think they will be released for tapi 14a?
  7. Randzax

tAPI Necropolis Mod

When I try to craft the first boss summon at a crimson alter with 10 crimtain and 4 coral it dosen't show up. :confused::confused::confused:
  8. Randzax

tAPI Necropolis Mod

:confused::confused::confused:
  9. Randzax

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Is this updated to the latest tapi version?
  10. Randzax

tAPI Necropolis Mod

I just replaced my old necro document with a new one named(not by me) Necro (1). I reloaded my mod and when I went into my world dirt was placed around my house, mod npcs were gone, all mod items were ? with the name being like Necro:ExampleExample. Please help!
  11. Randzax

tAPI Necropolis Mod

One bug is that the fallen angel wings dont get mobility increased in air like the normal wings.
  12. Randzax

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Also I have found many bugs. One of the more majors ones is my bars and ores disappearing from my chest
  13. Randzax

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Is there going to be a wiki? :passionate:
  14. Randzax

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hi Hero!
Back
Top Bottom