Recent content by Rariaz

1. Rariaz

oh no, thanks to you for been very supportive with your kind words and your awesome art gifts, i...

oh no, thanks to you for been very supportive with your kind words and your awesome art gifts, i been practicing my artstyle in secret and is evolving i think. i dont know if is for good tho, im experimenting new stuff.
  2. Rariaz

i just arrived home and this drops on my twitter, you made my day. i was working on some D&D...

i just arrived home and this drops on my twitter, you made my day. i was working on some D&D projects and Tesse is a npc in both fantasy and scifi campaings, definetely Tesse will use an Arm blade now. thank you @ppowersteef
  3. Rariaz

hello just wanted to know what is happening with CC? i can't find any info about it. the last CC...

hello just wanted to know what is happening with CC? i can't find any info about it. the last CC took 2 months and this one is taken 3. There are not many entries?
  4. Rariaz

hey Khaios, my entry. [img]

hey Khaios, my entry.
  5. Rariaz

Thank you very much. [img]

Thank you very much.
  6. Rariaz

you are been very disencouraging towards me lately. [IMG]

you are been very disencouraging towards me lately.
  7. Rariaz

hey sry Arcadia i didn't notice your message, thanks for your concern but i don't want to think...

hey sry Arcadia i didn't notice your message, thanks for your concern but i don't want to think more about it, after all was the community who spoke about the desition of the vanity competition, i really wanted to win a place because Terraria is my favorite game and been able to have a reference...
  8. Rariaz

I've never been able to get terraria to retweet one of my drawings, or be in front of a creation...

I've never been able to get terraria to retweet one of my drawings, or be in front of a creation compendium.
  9. Rariaz

CC entry... [img]

CC entry...
  10. Rariaz

Thank you so much! :D

Thank you so much! :D
  11. Rariaz

Conlon's Art

Wow amazing stuff! the details are epic, keep it up with the great work. regards
  12. Rariaz

[img]

13. Rariaz

Map-PvP Terraria eSport

my internet isn't a issue anymore, i'm just waiting for people to who wanted to try this.
  14. Rariaz

hello, thank you for your tribute drawing of the vanity contest finalists, your gesture makes me...

hello, thank you for your tribute drawing of the vanity contest finalists, your gesture makes me really happy, P.S. im shocked about your art skill with 14yo, you have an amazing potential! regards.
  15. Rariaz

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Hello Colegas. Congratulations to everyone who put effort in their entry even if you didn't make to the finalist, i saw every entry in this contest (took me like 4-6hrs) and there were some incredible ones that need some recongnitions ( i saved like 43 entries that i really enjoy that im planing...
Back
Top Bottom