• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Rariaz

1. Rariaz

hey Khaios, my entry. [img]

hey Khaios, my entry.
  2. Rariaz

Thank you very much. [img]

Thank you very much.
  3. Rariaz

you are been very disencouraging towards me lately. [IMG]

you are been very disencouraging towards me lately.
  4. Rariaz

hey sry Arcadia i didn't notice your message, thanks for your concern but i don't want to think...

hey sry Arcadia i didn't notice your message, thanks for your concern but i don't want to think more about it, after all was the community who spoke about the desition of the vanity competition, i really wanted to win a place because Terraria is my favorite game and been able to have a reference...
  5. Rariaz

I've never been able to get terraria to retweet one of my drawings, or be in front of a creation...

I've never been able to get terraria to retweet one of my drawings, or be in front of a creation compendium.
  6. Rariaz

CC entry... [img]

CC entry...
  7. Rariaz

Thank you so much! :D

Thank you so much! :D
  8. Rariaz

Conlon's Art

Wow amazing stuff! the details are epic, keep it up with the great work. regards
  9. Rariaz

[img]

10. Rariaz

PvP Terraria eSport

my internet isn't a issue anymore, i'm just waiting for people to who wanted to try this.
  11. Rariaz

hello, thank you for your tribute drawing of the vanity contest finalists, your gesture makes me...

hello, thank you for your tribute drawing of the vanity contest finalists, your gesture makes me really happy, P.S. im shocked about your art skill with 14yo, you have an amazing potential! regards.
  12. Rariaz

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Hello Colegas. Congratulations to everyone who put effort in their entry even if you didn't make to the finalist, i saw every entry in this contest (took me like 4-6hrs) and there were some incredible ones that need some recongnitions ( i saved like 43 entries that i really enjoy that im planing...
  13. Rariaz

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

The devs were integral part of the desicion making for the winners of this contest and let the rest of the community have the last word because of what?.. well because the sets are for us the community, is a gift over a gift, developers don't have to do all this stuff like contest or patches...
  14. Rariaz

[IMG] Feel Free to ask: [MEDIA]

Feel Free to ask:
  15. Rariaz

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

i'm glad to be finalist, good luck everyone!
Top Bottom