Recent content by Rasenii

1. R

I checked my firewall and everything else, It shouldn't be blocked. This is what I get when I...

I checked my firewall and everything else, It shouldn't be blocked. This is what I get when I try downloading from that site http://puu.sh/pk0wS/2c393c116b.png
  2. R

Help please. :C

Help please. :C
  3. R

And also no, the downloads on that thing you linked doesn't work

And also no, the downloads on that thing you linked doesn't work
  4. R

When I download a mod from the forums It works. But if I try to download any mod from the mod...

When I download a mod from the forums It works. But if I try to download any mod from the mod browser , The download meter doesnt go up. It's also the same thing if i did have a mod and tried to update it,It just shows a download meter that doesnt go up then puts me back in the menu with my mod...
  5. R

Excuse me, I wanted to ask about something When I try to open the mod browser and download a...

Excuse me, I wanted to ask about something When I try to open the mod browser and download a mod, It doesn't download or it says its done but doesnt show up in the mods list, Also in the latest tmodloader whenever I update a mod it just gives an error. EDIT:Heres a picture of the error...
  6. R

Excuse me, I wanted to ask about something When I try to open the mod browser and download a...

Excuse me, I wanted to ask about something When I try to open the mod browser and download a mod, It doesn't download or it says its done but doesnt show up in the mods list, Also in the latest tmodloader whenever I update a mod it just gives an error. EDIT:Heres a picture of the error...
Back
Top Bottom