• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by RealSaucer

1. RealSaucer

It's almost harvesting season!

It's almost harvesting season!
  2. RealSaucer

What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

google "surreal text generator" and you'll find a bunch of sites
  3. RealSaucer

What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

I think he says something along the lines of ₕ̴̝͍̥͈͒̅̂̎̾͒̄͊͜ₒ̵̱̟̳̄͆̔̉̇͂͠͝ω̵̠͎̦̱̩̗̅̈́̔̆͠ ̷͈̲̲̙͈͍̊͊͋́∂̷̢̨̠͓̺̊͆̀̿̓̌̿͌̾̒ₒ̷̖̗̼̭̺̞̣͕̮͑ ̸̨̡̱̳̺̥̭̜̻͌̓́̓͆͝͝͝у̵̡̡̧̯̘͚̹̩̲͈̀̋̀̊͑̎ₒ̵͉͖͓̃́̈́̋ᵤ̶̫̤̳̮̈́̀͛̓̏̊̐̋͗̐ ̷̅̄̈́̓͊͋̉̔̋͠ͅₖ̵̛̗̓ₙ̸̲̖͇̺͔̣̺̬̍̆̃̍ₒ̷͓̗͇̬̳̆͛͠ͅω̴͔̣͔͎̜̬̘̜̭̆̌͌̄̉̓̂͒͘̕
  4. RealSaucer

A way to connect boss fights with wiring

When it comes to mapmaking in Terraria, there is one really big problem: boss fights. If you want to have a boss fight in a map you would probably want it to: Be summoned without having the player use a summoning item Be summoned several times in case the player fails, without breaking the map...
  5. RealSaucer

Adventure TSF 2: The Old God

Just played through TSF 1 and I loved it, it was really creative! Might try this out as well when I get the time.
  6. RealSaucer

Master mode Nurse

I think her healing should be nerfed to some sort of short regen which heals a certain % maybe. Another suggestion is that the Nurse is affected by potion sickness. Also she could still remove debuffs.
  7. RealSaucer

Awful, terrible new modifiers (for mapmaking)

This idea is pretty simple: Add more bad modifiers to Terraria. Like, modifiers that are -75% or 90% damage. I'm serious. Now, you may wonder why in Cthulhu's name I would want that? Mapmaking. There are a lot of items in Terraria that have really fun and unique mechanics. A great example is...
  8. RealSaucer

Adventure "A Crim Fate"

Hi! Sorry for the late answer, I haven't been very active lately on here. Glad you liked the map, and thank you for the feedback! Both of these are intentional! I basically wanted to give a little extra stuff to clever people, most people who play through the map probably missed some of this...
  9. RealSaucer

Official The TCF Christmas Contest!

Would an adventure map be a valid entry, and if so, in what category?
  10. RealSaucer

https://preview.redd.it/vczfjfr4u5w11.jpg?width=610&auto=webp&s=2bd8825f427210235b394230fe6408cfe...

https://preview.redd.it/vczfjfr4u5w11.jpg?width=610&auto=webp&s=2bd8825f427210235b394230fe6408cfe7369df1
  11. RealSaucer

PC Pine trees! A new “style” of trees!

It's so annoying that there are pine trees in the background of alot of biomes but not in the actual game.
  12. RealSaucer

Whew, been a while since I was on here. Still working on my map, by the way.

Whew, been a while since I was on here. Still working on my map, by the way.
  13. RealSaucer

Things that you have ignored in terraria

I tend to forget about some 1.2 endgame content, such as the hardmode dungeon and the biome chests
  14. RealSaucer

(Poll) What part of a Terraria play through is most fun for you?

Late pre-hardmore is my favorite. I like that in this stage you don't feel completely OP with wings and insane weapons and all that - it's a lot simpler, and movement is more fun when you have a lot of options instead of just using your best wings. Flying carpets, grappling hooks, balloons...
  15. RealSaucer

Programs for making item sprites for terraria

GIMP or Paint.NET are good and free.
Top Bottom