Recent content by RedHerring71

1. RedHerring71

Single Thread RP Dungeons and Dragons Campaign: The City of Squander

Hmm.. I honestly can't, but I'll notify you when I do.
  2. RedHerring71

Count to the lowest number!

∞^∞. Infinity to the infinity power. I've won, with the power of math.
  3. RedHerring71

We currently have two people. Inexperience is no problem, join up, everyone.
  4. RedHerring71

The Barbarian is not allowed because it doesn't fit in the time period and location. Homebrew is not allowed, but you can use sourcebooks and unearthed arcana. Really any of them are fine, just as long as you check with me first. We'll use simple stats, feats are allowed and you may use your...
  5. RedHerring71

I'm making a DnD campaign in the Forum Games section if anyone wants to join

I'm making a DnD campaign in the Forum Games section if anyone wants to join
  6. RedHerring71

I'm thinking about making a Dungeons and Dragons campaign. If anyone wishes to join, simply DM me your character sheet. We are using 5th Edition and you may start out at level 5 of any class or race except for Barbarian. The time is typical dungeons and dragons, but with some technological...
  7. RedHerring71

I am indeed. I'm completely new here.

I am indeed. I'm completely new here.
  8. RedHerring71

Brave new world, here I come!

Brave new world, here I come!
  9. RedHerring71

Hello there!

Hello! My name is RedHerring, you could simply call me Red. I'm a gamer at heart and I enjoy games like the Sims 4, Korn9, Persona 5, and of course, Terraria. I especially enjoyed in-game roleplaying, though ever since I lost my 3DS and was left with emulating Terraria, I haven't really done...
Back
Top Bottom