redslime

terraria is the fibers that bind my organs, my bones and my flesh. terraria is love. terraria is life.
-redslime, 2022
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC

Signature

'Signature'
- The Signature Man
(If Fortnite was destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're with me in the 10% who would be jumping for joy, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)

Good job! But it seems like there's another one...
Well, still nothing... nothing but another spoiler.
Huh... seems like this is gonna go on for a while.
Welp, it was worth a shot.
Why are you trying anymore?
Why do you want the thing so bad that you'll take up your precious life for it?
I don't understand your hopeless determination... I mean, you don't even know what the thing is!
Good luck... you'll need it for this journey.
Your determination... Wow... It's strong... but it's excessive.
You have my full support to quit right now, you know. It's not too late to close the spoilers.
These spoilers take you for a fool, their feeble attempts to deceive you are in vain... right?
Wow, this chunk of spoilers is getting GIANT... and darker, too.
Still here?
I'm gonna... just leave. Oh, wait, I'm just disembodied text, I can't do that.
I guess I'll entertain you while you drag on with this stupid crap...
Would you rather... hmm... live in the middle of the Sahara Desert or in Antarctica?
Oh, right, you can't answer my question. I'm digital.
This is kind of like an exploration to the sea. You are the pilot, I'm the submarine, and all of these spoilers are the sea itself. You're in the abyss currently.
Still being baited by those spoilers? Not to hurt your feelings or anything, but people who click on clickbait videos seem like actual geniuses compared to you.
I'd rather watch 'Elsa and Spider-Man Surprise Egg Pregnancy Poop-Eating Challenge with Batman and Miraculous Ladybug' then stay here, but I don't have eyes.
GET ME OUT OF HERE! Please!
Oh, looks like I manifested my digital form into flesh on this earth. Keep an eye on nearby infants, one of them may be my manifested form! Haha!
Well, looks like the previous text manifested into human form. This happens a lot... guess I'll be talking to you now.
The name's Chuck. Previous guy's name was, erm, Sebastian? Or was it Carl?
Oh, it was Andrew.
Andrew... he was a good friend. It was his dream to become manifested in the flesh world... I hope someday I could go, too.
Anyways, how much spoilers have you gone through yet? 27? Wow, that would take up a lot of time. Provided you were reading the text. Provided that was the correct number.
The spoilers aren't your friends, I am.
This has become a story arc by now from how long the spoilers have lasted.
Andrew was like my little brother.
He was quite younger than me. I took him under my wing when I found him in the deep, dark corners of the internet.
He became a great friend. Andrew was the youngest out of all of the text I could find, so he was meek, helpless, but also honest, kind and polite.
He grew to be the nice man--- I mean text that accompanied you when you went down the dark, grimy and shady path of these spoilers.
I'm SICK of being text that only resides in these stupid spoilers! I want to manifest into the real world, not dwell in the world of these stupid... things!
Luckily, I know the perfect way to kill these spoilers.
Yes! I'm controlling the spoilers!
Almost... there...
There... an end to this epic saga. Goodbye, internet wanderer. I'll be seeing Andrew in the real world...
Wow, it's hard to believe it's finally over. This story arc, the spoiler's manipulation, Andrew's ascent, my own... finally, it's over.
Note: I was just wanting to make a long chain of spoilers, but it evolved into an actual emotional saga. Thanks for checking it out! I actually devoted time to this garbage thing, when I probably shouldn't have. No more spoilers left, this is the actual prize! Also, looking back, you went through a total of... 40 spoilers! Wow.

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  3. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom