Recent content by redstonecreeper8

1. redstonecreeper8

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

Here is my entry for the Screenshot category! This is The Fort, the base in my playthrough of Terraria 1.4. Terraria has been a huge part of my life growing up. When the Journey's End update was released, I knew I had to revisit it one last time, which is why this world is very special to me. I...
  2. redstonecreeper8

PC Portable Cement Mixer

Does anyone have a spare Portable Cement Mixer? If so I will be glad to trade an Extendo Grip for it (plus whatever else you want I have a lot of excess stuff) Thanks! :)
  3. redstonecreeper8

PC Sniper Scope, Adhesive Bandage, Wisp in a Bottle

Yeah but I had a lot so I thought I might throw a handful in there anyway, lol If you want to trade just pick out what you want, you can have 1 or 2 of each if you like :)
  4. redstonecreeper8

PC Sniper Scope, Adhesive Bandage, Wisp in a Bottle

Hi! My rng in the dungeon is awful and I've ended up getting everything but the three things I was interested in, lol. I'm willing to trade you the equivalent tier of drops listed below for any one of the requested items. Hopefully, someone out there has opposite duplicates and we can both...
  5. redstonecreeper8

Weapons & Equip Allow Rocket Boots to replace wings in vanity slots

I finally crafted the Terraspark Boots, and the particles they emit during flight look really cool. This is why I suggest that the Terrarspark Boots and their crafting ingredients (Rocket, Spectre, Lightning) should be able to replace wings when placed in a vanity slot. The player would be able...
  6. redstonecreeper8

PC Looking to buy some Palladium

Cool! I don't need all 700, a few hundred will do just fine :) I also have a little bit of hellstone if you're interested. I can meet anytime within the next hour. edit: sorry I didnt see your earlier message lol. I sent a steam invite
  7. redstonecreeper8

Thanks man, that would be great! Sorry for the late reply btw how can we meet up
  8. redstonecreeper8

Yes, that would be awesome! What is your price?
  9. redstonecreeper8

PC I sell items

Hi, would you happen to have any Palladium ore? If so, how much would it cost? Thanks :)
  10. redstonecreeper8

Hi, I need some Palladium for a build that I'm working on. However, my world was blessed with Cobalt instead. Is anyone willing to sell me some so I don't have to make a new world and convert it to Hardmode again? Thanks! :) (Price negotiable) Edit: I wanted to mention that I'm looking for...
  11. redstonecreeper8

Base Build Ideas & Inspiration?

I've started a new Master Mode world in Journey's End and I plan on making it my permanent "home base" so to speak. So far I've just been using a small, basic house, but as I get into hardmode I want to start work on my final base. Any ideas or screenshots from your worlds would be greatly...
  12. redstonecreeper8

PC Le epic panda shop REOPENING!!

Absolutely no problem! Take care of real stuff first man :) I'd be down for tomorrow as well. Just whenever is good for you.
  13. redstonecreeper8

PC Le epic panda shop REOPENING!!

Wanna follow through with the purchase? I can do 100 plat! :)
Back
Top Bottom