Recent content by reinaXIX

1. reinaXIX

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Not to mention any time there's lava you placed as traps or to stop monster spawns. It definitely took me a bit to remember I can't touch lava anymore, ha ha. Like I said, rather than some uber wings that do everything, it would be cool to have the different wings all have different individual...
  2. reinaXIX

Oh yeah, I definitely rock that Shield of Cthulhu all the time. Ever since my first playthrough years ago. And yeah, I've been apprehensive about trying to work in the Unicorn mount into my combat. Aside from being tricky to go from shield bash into mount for insta-full speed, your speed jumps...
  3. reinaXIX

I'm not a frequent forum-er, so please take my suggestion with a grain of salt: I know through peripheral here and there, combining some lategame wings with the final boots (now being Terraspark) is considered too good by some/many. Though is there a middle-ground of using the T.S.B. on wings...
  4. reinaXIX

Ah, I see. Cleared up that mystery for me, thanks~
  5. reinaXIX

Are the Corruptor, Icy Merman, and Gastropod banners working properly? I'm on Journey-Master Mode, and my defense of 77 should be the same for all of the following. With them in place I get hurt more by an Icy Mer-spit (222 base according to the wiki, roughly 7 or so hearts) than I do a...
  6. reinaXIX

Question about boss despawn limits

Does anyone know roughly how many tiles away you can teleport from a boss without it despawning?
  7. reinaXIX

How far does having a "town" extend?

I want to have a sets of two npcs near underground arenas for pylons to work, but having them too close will affect spawns. Does anyone know limit of how far their "town aura" extends? (ie: closest I can keep them to the actual arena without them hampering the combat)
Back
Top Bottom