Recent content by Retroid

1. Retroid

tModLoader Fast Start

Well, I would like if we could have a 100% chance of getting a pickaxe because well,i used this and i spawned with only a sword,a hammer and everything else apart from a pick.
  2. Retroid

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I would like to see a function to get extra accessory slots and a recipe browser. Could You also please make it so if You right click on a item in the item browser that it doesnt give You a stack of the item?(kinda like cheatsheet)
  3. Retroid

Music Pack The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soundtrack

Im using the wavebank now since i have my new computer and it sounds great!
  4. Retroid

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I got this simplistic,yet awesome looking outfit that i currently use: Crimson Helmet Titanium Breastplate Titanium Leggings Optional:Any boots Everything dyed with Cyan and Black dye.
  5. Retroid

Thanks!That was a lightning quick response 0_0
  6. Retroid

Well,i guess kinda good news?Im able to experience this wavebank soon because my new PC with windows 10 is getting on its way to me,so i can finally play terraria with this kind of music!
  7. Retroid

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

Well,I used this texture pack and i have to say it looks great!But the player selection thing is quite blurred
  8. Retroid

New Protocol. Doesnt work once again.
  9. Retroid

Alright,i tried to upload the file to google drive (i dont know if i did it right,i literally have no idea how to use it) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7ke9jH6Kh1eZVMyZU9SbmltVzQ
  10. Retroid

Alright,thanks so much.I will try it. It still resets to 0 when i try to make it higher.
  11. Retroid

Tried naming it "Wave Bank" (without the quotes) and to no avail.Maybe ill just buy a windows some time.
  12. Retroid

Alright,im trying it with Your Wave Bank now.
  13. Retroid

Well,i guess this is the end station. None of them work. Thanks for the help researching though. Guess we Mac/Linux users might have to wait a bit for some change,because I think Your not able to do anything further,right? Does something change that i mention that the original Wave Bank for mac...
  14. Retroid

Sorry,I dont understand even the simplest things about files.But its .xwb.
  15. Retroid

I think the mac version wavebank isnt switchable (i tried a few wavebanks to replace the original one on a mac). Maybe the wavebank is made differently on a mac then on windows. I have the same issue,sliders keep resetting on 0.
Back
Top Bottom