Recent content by RetroCat

1. RetroCat

Map-Survival Backrooms

someone has already been here...
  2. RetroCat

Map-Survival Backrooms

It seems I fell out of the world of terraria... Help please...
  3. RetroCat

Maps Any suggestions that this might be?)))

If a moderator is reading this, please delete the post...
  4. RetroCat

Maps Any suggestions that this might be?)))

I am preparing my first map, and I say right away, it will be very non-standard))) I'm sure no one has done this before me. Write in the comments what you think about it.
  5. RetroCat

I've always wanted to create my own terraria mod. But my knowledge of programming is severely...

I've always wanted to create my own terraria mod. But my knowledge of programming is severely limiting me, and I would not like to do this alone. But I draw well and have a lot of creative ideas. So if you have experience in creating mods, I am eager to cooperate.
  6. RetroCat

Hello to all. I want to share my feelings a little. I quarreled with my parents again. I feel...

Hello to all. I want to share my feelings a little. I quarreled with my parents again. I feel bad, my hands are shaking and I want to cry. Seriously, I'm really bad. I want to get some emotional support from you. Just a few nice words will make me feel good.
  7. RetroCat

Texture Pack Lamb's Steve Guide Replacement - V1.0

As far as I understand, this is another step towards creating humanoid NPCs in the Minecraft Resource pack. Looking forward to the update! :3
  8. RetroCat

I need to get this texture pack

I checked the functionality of the pack, and I can say that only 2 sprites from this pack are fully functional. The rest, one way or another, exceed the size of the original sprite and require editing. Since TLpro uses a different technology for replacing textures, sprites there may exceed the...
  9. RetroCat

Texture Pack BLAZING CHROME PACK!!!!

Question :3 If you have already tried my pack, I want to know your opinion about the animation Speed bot. Since I'm just learning how to make quality texture packs, I have problems animating sprites. In general, does his animation hurt your eyes a lot? If so, what should be changed?
  10. RetroCat

I need to get this texture pack

Do not thank :3 I found all the sprites from this pack.
  11. RetroCat

Texture Pack BLAZING CHROME PACK!!!!

BLAZING CHROME PACK is back !!! :3
  12. RetroCat

Question

If I'm not mistaken, this is the texture of the Dark Empress from the TLpro mobile app. There are many good textures for mobile terraria.
  13. RetroCat

Texture Pack Don't Starve Crabbit (Kinda)

More the better)))
  14. RetroCat

Hey guys. There is a question. I am preparing a resource pack and I need your opinion. Add music...

Hey guys. There is a question. I am preparing a resource pack and I need your opinion. Add music to the main pack, or to a separate Addon?
Back
Top Bottom