Recent content by Revan314159

1. Revan314159

Kill the Above Poster with the Weapon They Give You

I shove it down your throat, suffocating you A bazooka (The instrument from a comedy show, not the rpg named after it)
  2. Revan314159

terraspark boots aren't worth it

You say it as a joke, and it includes class-based items, but this could work! I think: Terraspark boots Bundle of Horseshoe Balloons Master Ninja Gear Ankh Shield Hand Of Creation Frog Flipper Charm of Myths @ a tinkerer's workshop post-moonlord I think it would be more of a gear, like the...
  3. Revan314159

Other Make Moonlord/Cultists have alternating forms

Based on their recent exploits (Fart kart, crowdsourcing ideas) I think they have a lot of time on their hands. Also, if this is implemented, I fully expect you to change your PFP to a gif of all of the Moonlord colors.
  4. Revan314159

I want a utility tinker of the 3 main util accessories (Terraspark Boots, Ankh Shield, and Master Ninja Gear) so you have more room for unique and wacky accessories. It might be a bit OP, so add in the requirement of crafting it at an ancient manipulator rather than tinkerer's workshop? I just...
  5. Revan314159

Spear discussion thread (Best subclass in the game!)

How would you make a spear that summons DoG? I'm just glad it's magic and not yet another Calamity Unbalanced Summoner Moment (TM).
  6. Revan314159

Amen

Amen
  7. Revan314159

That seems a lot like this Buffoon

That seems a lot like this Buffoon
  8. Revan314159

Design The Dungeon

I plug my ears and push through. Floor 1933 is full of hyperagressive clones of this:
  9. Revan314159

Your toe, as moon Lord, is a tentacle, so I simply shove it down your throat so you suffocate. This:
  10. Revan314159

Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

I noticed a lot of opinions on first fractal, so I think it should be a slightly tweaked version of its OG attack to fix the issues the devs had with it not being truly melee. Rather than summoning afterimages, it should charge you while you hold the sword and teleport you kind of like how the...
  11. Revan314159

Water walking boots may be hard to find, but they have infinite duration. I prefer that to a continuous grind.
  12. Revan314159

Spear discussion thread (Best subclass in the game!)

Fun Fact: The only reason the spell tome Apostheosis exists in calamity is spears. It was a reward to one of the devs for winning a spear-only DoG speedrun race. The dark knowledge of the prodigal knight, Darth Revan, will have more fun facts later.
  13. Revan314159

... *it is clear they did not realize this. But let's get back on topic. Water Walking potions were another argument. They need shark fins, which are a) hard to grind, and b) needed for the megashark
  14. Revan314159

I frame you for eliminating lasanga from reality and Garfield calls in an Exterminatus via virus bomb on you. The concept of PHONK
  15. Revan314159

The Telephone Game

Unit One does sell my thumb for the newspaper funnies.
Back
Top Bottom