Recent content by REXCOR

1. REXCOR

Mobile Another Mobile Bug

I hypothesized that's why those blocks were cut, but I don't recall an official statement from 505 about that. Can you quote their response please?
  2. REXCOR

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Sincerely, @505 Games Support, thank you for the update.
  3. REXCOR

I'm losing faith. It'll be Easter before the next round of fixes. (Not official, just speculating). Why am I allowing these issues deter me from playing? Why do I check this thread every day for a potential update? I should do a less complete full play-through on a brand new world and forget...
  4. REXCOR

Dysfunctional mushroom spear... :dryadgrin::nurseeek:
  5. REXCOR

@jamg Check the wiki, but if the stone on the right is ebonstone, I think that prevents npcs from living there.
  6. REXCOR

I'm not so sure the fall damage is a bug. It reminds me of when the last rebalancing happened and jungle bats started to actually hurt. @505 Games Support I think a change log would help the community spot unintentional changes.
  7. REXCOR

I understand that's something you have to grind for. I didn't realize how lucky I was when the eye of Cthulu dropped the trophy the first time I beat it. I've had to grid for skeletron, queen bee, and king slime.
  8. REXCOR

Our devs will miss new bugs if we keep posting about known bugs. Unless you have new information about a known bug, hold your peace. Take a minute and look at the 'sticky' posts on page one. If the bug you want to report is there, go play some more. If the bug isn't there already, POST IT, then...
  9. REXCOR

@505 Games Support Interesting wrinkle for the world size "bug", new worlds don't have data past the map edge. This seems to confirm that our mobile size worlds have had their limits redefined, and worlds built before the update are simply being 'clipped' by the new parameters. I am afraid for...
  10. REXCOR

My angler floated off past the map edge because I created a mangrove swamp and eliminated any land for the outside third of the map. There was no place to beach himself, so he just sits out there, past my reach, a lonely gray dot at the end of my world map. I know it's him because the...
  11. REXCOR

@505 Games Support Visual glitch: right wall torches still flicker when switched off. Samsung galaxy 4 running Android 5.0.1_0027
  12. REXCOR

@Leinfors I don't know if the mods have this kind of power, but would it be appropriate to limit discussion on the thread to bug posts only? I pity the 505games rep that has to try and comb through these posts to find new bugs to elevate. I also pity the folks whose bugs posts might get lost...
  13. REXCOR

I wish I could dislike this. Please keep your gamergate ideologies to yourself and out of a bug board. There are other boards where you can discuss your hemorrhoids and fissures. Thanks
  14. REXCOR

You've been desecrating the final resting places of the dead!! You ghoul!
  15. REXCOR

I bought a game at the play store, and now the developers are kind enough to attempt to add new content at no additional cost to me, even though there is no way in game that they earn income from my playing. They seem pretty dedicated for what I consider to be volunteers. The short answer is...
Back
Top Bottom