Recent content by Riddix

1. Riddix

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

that is a fair assumption but then again why would there be an extra sentence? I wish that the mod author would at least release the source code.
  2. Riddix

you could practice some functional reading, it's said that > There are no plans to update the mod for new versions of tmodloader before the release of Terraria 1.4 and as you might have noticed, tmodlaoder 1.4 is out. so that's why I was asking.
  3. Riddix

any plan to bring this to 1.4?
  4. Riddix

tModLoader Experience and Classes

any chance for 1.4?
  5. Riddix

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

any chance for 1.4 alpha release?
  6. Riddix

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I guess it would be after tModLoader supports 1.4
  7. Riddix

tModLoader Magic Storage

I wouldn't be surprised if Jopojelly would take over :D
  8. Riddix

this mod works with tModLoader - Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist it can filter out some stuff if you want.
  9. Riddix

tModLoader Magic Storage

that probably could be a mod in itself.
  10. Riddix

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

do you have mod that enables XL size?
  11. Riddix

tModLoader Magic Storage

that moment when Blushie is one of the TModLoader devs >.>
  12. Riddix

It was stated that TModLoader will take months to update to Terraria 1.4 and then all the mods will have to update themselves to Terraria 1.4 I guess it will all depend on how backwards compatible Terraria 1.4 TModLoder will be.
  13. Riddix

tModLoader Experience and Classes

By multiclass penalty, do you mean that if you have lvl 100 and use 2 classes then both will be lvl 50? as far as I know, there is none. I'm pretty sure I even asked about this some time ago, something related to balance.
  14. Riddix

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I think there's an option to force them on different sides I think some time ago you mentioned an option to change biome sizes? But I think it just stayed as an idea.
  15. Riddix

tModLoader Magic Storage

It's gonna take couple of months before tModLoader will be updated to 1.4 and then some, before mods get updated to 1.4. if you really want to, there's a solution, spread out the containers into different "chunks". I have been researching it for a while but I never found out, how big are...
Back
Top Bottom