Recent content by Ripraptor

1. Ripraptor

How well-known is the person above you?

i doubt many would recognize me, it's been ages since I've been on these forums. it's cool y'all still reply to this lol
  2. Ripraptor

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Press F for the Reaver Shark bois. But also, WHAT THIS ALL SO GREAT! By the way, some images are missing, like the Medusa Head one.
  3. Ripraptor

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Your issues are a bit more sensible, and the developers can definitely find a better way to work with NPC happiness, such as taking into account preferred furniture items, or other things. Also, please note that that one comment in which I referred to Loki was not meant for you.
  4. Ripraptor

Like Loki said, A very minimal amount of effort will likely be needed to avoid "punishments." Changing flags to an optimal state could probably take less than 5 minutes. You could probably even get into rewards by putting in just a bit effort and make houses a bit more spread apart. It's up to you.
  5. Ripraptor

Who says that fighting bosses and events are more important than building in Terraria? With this change, it may make building a bit more important to the game. One thing I'd like to point out is that a lot of people here are stating that they enjoy the more combat-oriented parts of the game...
  6. Ripraptor

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well now with this update, since I've been playing with Shadows of Abaddon, it gave me the same error message others have been getting. I'll probably try looking on the Discord for a fix if there is one, but if you or anyone else knows a fix that would be nice. Thanks anyway.
  7. Ripraptor

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's on v1.4.2.101, newest version on the ModLoader afaik. If it helps, I can add my mod list.
  8. Ripraptor

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've recently been having an issue with Astrum Deus, where he won't spawn. After killing the Lunatic Cultist I've been trying to get him to spawn, though, despite killing many Atlases, he will not spawn. I am using a fairly large mixture of mods (Though the only other big mod I have is...
  9. Ripraptor

OOC Evolutionary Brothers

General Info Thread (WIP will be edited with further info) History Thread (WIP will be edited with further info) Geography Thread (WIP will be edited with further info) Race/Species Thread (WIP will be edited with further info)
  10. Ripraptor

OOC Evolutionary Brothers

(WORK IN PROGRESS; Do not expect full RP to come out any time soon) Domain Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species This scale ranks the evolutionary similarity of every creature, living and dead. Us, Humans, Homo Sapiens fall under the Order of Primate, the Family of Hominidae, the Genus...
  11. Ripraptor

IC Qeb Olibmixvfkd Qbooxofxk Qxsbok

((Last post for me tonight.)) Murph You walk over to one of the side doors which leads to the arcade. You pull on the handle only to find it locked. Almost like out of a video game, text appears in front of the door "A key must be found." "A key huh?" the man says. He has walked over, to see...
  12. Ripraptor

Program He doesn't seem to hear you initially, just looking confused at himself. He perks up. "A-ah. Hmm... Well, you seem to be a bit newer here." he says looking at you. "Though I bet you still feel as if you've been here before." He begins looking around at his environment. "...Seems that...
  13. Ripraptor

Everyone You wake up and experience the events that happened in the first post. ((Don't want to have to do it for everyone, let's just get the show on the road.))
  14. Ripraptor

OOC Qeb Olibmixvfkd Qbooxofxk Qxsbok - OOC

Both accepted, and you can start posting on the IC, though I likely won't be able to respond until a bit later. Other than that, remember to pay attention to the text, specifically what I put at the top this thread. There is a clue as to the letters.
Back
Top Bottom