Recent content by ristar2

1. ristar2

tModLoader Infinity

Downloading the mod in the browser seems to still download the 9.0 version. It still shows the name "Infinite - Endless Items v9.0" in the mod list and infinite molotovs don't seem to work, even after manually deleting the files from the mods folder.
  2. ristar2

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

Is it possible to add an @me command or a command that enables it for all players? Probably already been suggested, I'm just tossing ideas. Either way, thanks for the great mod boss.
  3. ristar2

tModLoader Infinity

Is there any chance of being able to kitbash infinite molotovs in the near future?
  4. ristar2

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

Is there a way to show the Xp bar of a player that has a space in their name? My main character's name is Skeleton Man and I can't view the xp bar because the command parses at the space. "Skeleton Man" doesn't work, neither does Skeleton_Man.
  5. ristar2

PC Win 10: Game unable to launch via steam.

I've been having an issue ever since I got windows 10 up and running. Whenever I try and run the game through steam, steam says that I'm currently playing Terraria, but the game never actually shows up on screen. I've seen people mention that it changes their status and then goes back to...
  6. ristar2

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

I honestly thought that the previous update was going to be the last before Terraria 2. I freaked out so much when I saw the info and the spoilers for this update.
Back
Top Bottom