Recent content by Rokk

1. Rokk

Resolved [Mobile] Why is this not a house?

You're missing some back wall according to the map.
  2. Rokk

Alternates are a bad idea.

The Crimson is different. Different enemies, different loot, different boss. It's there for the sake of variety. Also making multiple worlds is not frowned upon in any way, there's a reason characters and worlds are separate. Making multiple worlds is encouraged. Because they're alternate...
  3. Rokk

[HELP] What is causing these houses to not be inhabitable?

I never said that was the problem, I was simply saying to remove the platforms as they just give headaches and are useless unless made 2 tiles wide.
  4. Rokk

What is the craziest thing you've ever done in Terraria?

So hardcore.:rolleyes: I just ignore blood moons unless it's like my first or second night. They're not that special.
  5. Rokk

[HELP] What is causing these houses to not be inhabitable?

Just replace the platforms with regular wood, the platforms as they are, are useless anyway.
  6. Rokk

This annoys me far more than it should

Just wait until you get the Clentaminator, you can easily purify back walls again. Pro tip: just quarantine your house and surroundings using Hallow. You will need a healthy balance of Hallow and Corruption/Crimson. Try getting lots of hallowed seeds and planting a few here and there (also...
  7. Rokk

Plantera Expert Mode

It's possible, but why would you want to do that? Plantera gets harder if you lure him out of the underground jungle.
  8. Rokk

How "chance to not consume ammo" works (Explanation)

How did you get this knowledge, exactly? I was under the impresssion the chance to not consume ammo was additive.
  9. Rokk

How can I avoid the spreading of corruption?

What I always do is just plant hallow everywhere instead. It's preferable to corruption. Once you enter Hardmode, buy a bunch of Hallowed seeds, and plant a seed here and there. On the surface, and also underground. Just plant little patches here and there, and it will spread through exposed...
  10. Rokk

Monsters can now pick up coins?

Just put all of your cash into your piggy bank all the time, you can now use coins from your piggy bank to buy stuff. Really convenient.
  11. Rokk

Items you thought you would never replace

Bundle of Balloons. I replaced it with a Charm of Myths pretty quickly once I realized my wings were good enough anyway.
  12. Rokk

Underestimating Crates...

It's not necessary for most potions. I just wish the fishing gear was not locked behind RNG walls. Ooh, that's smart. Just put a safe/piggy bank and a merchant NPC next to your fishing hole. Never thought of that.
  13. Rokk

How do you raise fishing power? I know you can get a better fishing rod, use better bait and wear the angler armor, but is there anything else you can do?
  14. Rokk

Ayy mates it's real

Vortex Armor is made from Luminite, you twit. "Yeah Wall of Flesh is super easy all you need is a Magic Dagger or a Terra Blade" WoF is easy of course, but it's a hypothetical.
  15. Rokk

You can find ore through fishing though, it's just that you might also find bars. I've had more luck fishing for Titanium than finding it underground.
Back
Top Bottom