Recent content by rusholmeruffian

1. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Modding Tutorial: World Generation

and how do i check the biome the tile is in?
  2. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Modding Tutorial: World Generation

is there an example on how to get structures to spawn in certain biomes like jungle, ice, desert? i dont fully understand the array
  3. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

https://github.com/Scooterboot/Terraria-Metroidmod_TmodLoader This is a WIP attempt to update the Metroid Mod from tModLoader 1.3 to tModLoader 1.4. It is very broken. >it is very broken ill wait it out
  4. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

it's a common bug, even with NO skybride it sometimes just refuses to spawn and i cant be bothered to remove all my floating islands but i did get this to happen once best thing you can do is cheat in phazon core by copying from another world then destoying it in your world to corrupt it then...
  5. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

just wanted to say that I added up all the playtime from all the various playthroughs I've done and I've logged more than 430 hours on this mod! so yeah, it's really good finished elements awakened, pretty solid mod save for the leviathan boss whose speed makes him an un-fun fight edit: new...
  6. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

would it be possible to be able to disable metroid-themed enemy spawns as the dont drop anything useful also ive started a new bounty:spirit mod edit: finished spirit mod...kinda dissapointing i am once again asking for your support in finding content mods to kill time and hunt bounties waiting...
  7. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

ill add it to the list, thanks! edit: finished anarchistmod, now on to redemption any other mod suggestions would be appreciated! edit:finished redemption, really enjoyed it! now i'm out of content mods...suggestions pls
  8. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I've been doing pseudo-crossovers with a bunch of different mods on max difficulty and im looking for more ive done: shadows of abaddon (with glass heart, which forces some bosses to oneshot), calamity malice mode, fargo's eternity mode (finished soul of eternity with dlc), the stars above...
  9. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

anyone got any good challenge ideas? ive done calamity malice and forgo's eternity and want to keep things fresh waiting for updates
  10. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

There's all the weapons from Metroid Prime Hunters that can serve those purposes daytime EoL could drop Omega Cannon ammo also 1.4 port could take months Edit: in calamity, beam weapons count as rogue for xp purposes, (best power beam is unreal while missile launcher is flawless) while bombs...
  11. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So I've managed to defeat eternity mode mutant with all hunter-class accessories and craft the soul of eternity after more attempts than i want to admit (he basically one shots). Fargo's souls mod makes the lag caused by this mod VERY apparent as all the boss fights are basically in slo-mo, but...
  12. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

same issue, using thorium leveled patch fixes it though, oddly enough
  13. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

yeah, noticed that too. enemy spawns break when torizo is spawned as well
  14. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

everything is bare minimum except resolution lmao edit: so setting it to a lower res is the only thing that seems to work, curious as to why this mod hates 2560x1440 res so much
  15. rusholmeruffian

tModLoader Metroid Mod

so any ideas on getting better fps since im lucky to get 45 with only this mod when im usually 70 with all the mods im running sans metroid
Back
Top Bottom