Recent content by rwv3547546

1. rwv3547546

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

I support this, its cool and it reminds me of faithful mc,but for terraria. If I had something better than JS Paint like photoshop I'd help.
  2. rwv3547546

Texture Pack The Kobold Emporium (Races, pets, mounts, furniture, and more!)

@Copious Kobolds to make your job easir, i was a little vague, so mainly just the zenith and eventide to the sprites cuz that would be kool. if you want to do more than that or even what im suggesting at all, you could do the metal bows and repeaters too, as well and the metal broadswords
  3. rwv3547546

Texture Pack Ideas

Edit: you dont have to do much, just make the eventide look like link's bow and the zenith look like his sword please if you can.
  4. rwv3547546

Texture Pack The Kobold Emporium (Races, pets, mounts, furniture, and more!)

hi, i love this pack and your shieka phone pack. can you PLEASE make more of these for more items so that maybe swords and bows look like link's weapons? if you can id be sooo thankful because of how well the two games synergise and how much i love the idea of zelda in terraria
  5. rwv3547546

Texture Pack Ideas

Hi guys, I was thinking, I suck at texturing. You guys are amazing at texturing and i love combining your small area respites to make larger packs for myself and my friends. I've seen a few already, but I'd like to see someone or some people make more Legend of Zelda themed respites. If someone...
  6. rwv3547546

Game Mechanics A Post-Moonlord Dimension

The name needs work but, The Nightmare Dimension. Recipe for the altar to travel to The Nightmare Dimension. 1 Bed 25 soul of night 25 soul of fright 5 luminite bars Located Crafting at Ancient Manipulator Your current inventory is removed, so don't take things in. You spawn in a new world...
  7. rwv3547546

Items Items Suggestions

I'm new to forums, so hello. This is my first post and I hope everyone likes it. I may be new to forums, but I'm what you'd call an invisible veteran. I've played this game since 2011, and I have always loved it. There have been times when I wasn't happy with something the devs did or didn't do...
Back
Top Bottom