Recent content by Ryu

1. R

tModLoader Antiaris

Nice work, that is a nice addition as this will end the need to come back to the adventurer to see what is your quest in the moment if you forget.
  2. R

tModLoader Antiaris

The time required to acomplish the adventurer quest is not a bad thing if used correctly. A good idea is to make quests that are fast to finish with lower rank rewards and other quests that require a litle more time, like days(ingame days), to finish but gives very strong itens. Ex: beat 10...
  3. R

tModLoader Antiaris

Awesome! For the I, leaves swaying in the wind is a nice idea.
  4. R

tModLoader Antiaris

Did you defeated queen bee in this world?
  5. R

tModLoader Antiaris

That worked for me, thank you for saying!
  6. R

tModLoader Antiaris

Feedback time! unfortunately i found a bug. when i created a world i made a house for the guide, but when i made another house for another npc, after a short time, in the house has appeared a npc banner that has no npc on it and say that the house is already ocupied. After that i creat another...
  7. R

tModLoader Antiaris

Awesome! i'm very excited to test it.
  8. R

tModLoader Drop Your Weapon!

Very interesting mod.
  9. R

tModLoader Antiaris

Very interesting. Nice sprites too.
  10. R

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

This new mechanic is really interesting, i hope this mod grows very fast!
  11. R

tModLoader Antiaris

This mod is looking great so far! i'll be looking forward to more news. :)
  12. R

tModLoader Antiaris

You could create a beastmaster npc that will give you the right to hire wild monsters after you do some quest for him, like killing 100 times a monster. Plus, I know this will give a lot of trouble so don't mind it so much, but could you make a little version of the bosses as pet or summons...
Back
Top Bottom