• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by S3RBEN

1. S3RBEN

I agree with u TUMM11

I agree with u TUMM11
  2. S3RBEN

We should make Pixel art Characters and Some parts of it might get added into the game itself

We should make Pixel art Characters and Some parts of it might get added into the game itself
  3. S3RBEN

Has the Devs released when Will 1.3 come out?

Has the Devs released when Will 1.3 come out?
  4. S3RBEN

Im Sorry if i have Annoyed or Caused problems sir Yello, im Just quiet Excited for the next...

Im Sorry if i have Annoyed or Caused problems sir Yello, im Just quiet Excited for the next upcoming 1.3 update
  5. S3RBEN

I use this Username because of how i Play through the Game solo and beat/kill every...

I use this Username because of how i Play through the Game solo and beat/kill every Problems/bosses/Enemies in my way
  6. S3RBEN

Fun fact (i think): The meaning of my name SERBEN, actually means Death… and that explains my...

Fun fact (i think): The meaning of my name SERBEN, actually means Death… and that explains my profile pic
  7. S3RBEN

I am an Active Player of Terraria and Also give the Extra weapons to Newbie players who needs...

I am an Active Player of Terraria and Also give the Extra weapons to Newbie players who needs them to Clear the game
  8. S3RBEN

I followed the Contraptions from HappyDays and Demize’s Tutorials

I followed the Contraptions from HappyDays and Demize’s Tutorials
  9. S3RBEN

I hope My Saves wont be Wiped out next update… cuz i worked hard on my Farms and Bases

I hope My Saves wont be Wiped out next update… cuz i worked hard on my Farms and Bases
  10. S3RBEN

Its gonna be a Long Weekend again… Farming for every resources needed for the Solar Armor

Its gonna be a Long Weekend again… Farming for every resources needed for the Solar Armor
  11. S3RBEN

I look Forward on beating the version 1.3 Mobile of Terraria

I look Forward on beating the version 1.3 Mobile of Terraria
  12. S3RBEN

I love the Game of its Uniqueness and Style… i also Love the Hard bosses and Required items to...

I love the Game of its Uniqueness and Style… i also Love the Hard bosses and Required items to craft Tools/weapons
  13. S3RBEN

Im a fellow Player of Terraria… Waiting for the Update of Terraria V. 1.3…

Im a fellow Player of Terraria… Waiting for the Update of Terraria V. 1.3…
Top Bottom