Recent content by Saber_Guardian

1. Saber_Guardian

The H Pack

Woah there buddy, let's not crash existence right now.
  2. Saber_Guardian

tModLoader Prefixes for Fishing Poles

This is a nice addition to fishing. Me likey. While it is nice, it ain't perfect. I was doing a fisherman playthrough (with this mod and a few other fishing mods), and after i got the "Fisherman's Pocket Guide", i would suddenly crash a few minutes later. This was really bugging me, so i had to...
  3. Saber_Guardian

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Techncial problem: Friend can't join me, and also crashes my server when he tries to join me. Any ideas on how to fix this?
  4. Saber_Guardian

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

don't forget the Cute Fishron (Shrimpy Truffle)
  5. Saber_Guardian

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Will the mecha fishron mount get a rework? i feel like it should get one due to the lack of mobile flight (floating) that the original fishron mount has.
  6. Saber_Guardian

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Pardon me, but i have a request. I'd like to ask of you if you could add an npc that sells baits from both vanilla and modded, and the reason for me asking this is because the thorium's butterflies are difficult to catch, that's really it. To be honest, some of thorium's butterflies don't even...
  7. Saber_Guardian

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Sounds okay. Still want to know if i'll get 'suggestion-unbanned' once the suggestions gets enabled again. Either way, here's a small suggestion which may contain DBS Broly movie spoiler.
  8. Saber_Guardian

rapidly suggesting bad ideas.
  9. Saber_Guardian

tModLoader Elements Awoken

It's says in the changelogs that it's fixed, but now the mod is even more broken when it comes to multiplayer: The mod auto-disables itself when trying to play multiplayer, but it's fine in the singleplayer. I wonder if the problem lies in my modpack or in the mod.
  10. Saber_Guardian

Am i allowed to suggest things yet? I need clarification because i got suggestion-banned from the discord and unsure how long it's supposed to last.
  11. Saber_Guardian

I got a question. Will SSJ4 be in a expansion pack or will it be in the main mod? I feel like having a GT Expansion pack would be nice considering that Xenoverse basically did the same thing.
  12. Saber_Guardian

*cough* SSJ4 isn't canon, but whatever.
  13. Saber_Guardian

Hey, will SSJ Rage/Anger be added? Just need to confirm that you were indeed going to add every saiyan forms (mentioned in page 28). And since you also mentioned new forms in the Broly Movie... im assuming its going to be the oozaru power and normal ssj *cough* ssj type-a and ssj type-c for the...
  14. Saber_Guardian

Endgame Gods

Hm... thats quite an old mod you got there. Find someone capable of porting your mod, it would be a good breath of fresh air for someone like you. :)
  15. Saber_Guardian

I just got another amazing idea. Make Armor and Defense Prefix completely useless for the Ki-based Class. I know most people would hate it, but please listen. I'm just saying that Armor should be as useless as in the Anime and Manga. Basically what im trying to say is: Make Ki have a defense...
Back
Top Bottom