Recent content by salehm

1. S

tModLoader The Lunatic

I have another question: - can you use different boss summon item for the same boss (like the skeletron item summon from fargo mod) ? thanks
  2. S

tModLoader The Lunatic

I defeated the cultist and moon lord but the sky is still orange and the lunatic is doing nothing. also do you need to defeat fishron ? or the different event (moon, old one army, pirate, etc...) ?
  3. S

tModLoader The Lunatic

uhm, i wanted to known if having weapons, armor and accessory from other mod can interfere with the anti cheat mesure ? I play often with mod so I wanted to known. also what do you mean by sequence breaking ? thanks !
  4. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i found another problem in the recipe of the olympian soul (for thrower), it say that you need the occultist essence (for minion) instead of the slinger essence (for thrower).
  5. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

the utility soul are: - wing, boots, shield/regen which are necessary as battle support; - builder, fishing; which are for other aspect to be able to fight correctly and freely, you need at least the first 3 utility soul; I think the number of equipable soul should not be limited, each person...
  6. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

hello, I write here to share some fact that I discovered on the souls: - not being able to equip more than 1 utility soul is extremely limitating; if you can't have the flying mastery and the colossus soul together for boss fight it will be useless. the diverse soul are great because they cover...
Back
Top Bottom