Recent content by Samantha Vosh

1. S

I deleted my comment because it was wrong. The steps may have been sound. Anyway W1K had it right.

I deleted my comment because it was wrong. The steps may have been sound. Anyway W1K had it right.
  2. S

300 ms is 0.3 seconds. 3 attacks within 1 second. 10 attacks within 3 seconds. DPS * 10 and that...

300 ms is 0.3 seconds. 3 attacks within 1 second. 10 attacks within 3 seconds. DPS * 10 and that divided by 3.
  3. S

Thanks.

Thanks.
  4. S

No 40 hour work week, haha. Lots of arranging. No hours of lessons. So you could say a vacation :P

No 40 hour work week, haha. Lots of arranging. No hours of lessons. So you could say a vacation :P
  5. S

I kinda don't have spring break. Just very odd times of college. Then again, next week my...

I kinda don't have spring break. Just very odd times of college. Then again, next week my internship more or less ends. So no more 40 hours a week working.
  6. S

I don't mind at all.

I don't mind at all.
  7. S

Oh hello, I am doing alright. Can't wait for next week tho

Oh hello, I am doing alright. Can't wait for next week tho
  8. S

Maybe it's time that I get an avatar too.

Maybe it's time that I get an avatar too.
  9. S

Thank you. Missed that misspell.

Thank you. Missed that misspell.
  10. S

Being sensitive to sleep deprivation is no snoozing matter.

Being sensitive to sleep deprivation is no snoozing matter.
  11. S

Sometimes, one shouldn't join in on certain discussions on the forum.

Sometimes, one shouldn't join in on certain discussions on the forum.
  12. S

I'm playing games with TCF open on the other screen. Does that count?

I'm playing games with TCF open on the other screen. Does that count?
  13. S

TCF has taken over my life. NOOOOES!

TCF has taken over my life. NOOOOES!
  14. S

If you had to marry a Terraria Boss, who would it be?

Eye of Ctulu: With Ctulu... Brain of Ctulu: ^ Skeletron: A sleazy old man and in a dungeon... Queen bee: Either in honey, as a worker bee or as a king bee... No fun prospects. The Destroyer of worlds: Go ahead and breath underground... Wall of Flesh: Living in hell. With demons, imps and lots of...
  15. S

If you had to marry a Terraria Boss, who would it be?

Ehh, really? All the bosses look like monster... bosses. Obviously. If I were forced to give my hand to one... It would either be Ice Queen or Wyvern. Cause seriously all the others have horrible living conditions.
Back
Top Bottom