1. S

Mobile Visual bug on magic missile

Whats cliping
  2. S

Mobile Visual bug on magic missile

Pls take a look at this i think something is wrong pls
  3. S

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Sunflower glitch

Device : Samsung galaxy a50 Operating system: android 10 Weird sunflower glitch i dunno take a looke at it please
  4. S

Resolved [Mobile] Fairy not being caught with bug net

Oooo so sorry for the trouble
  5. S

Well there is a bug where the fairies are not being caught. Please check it out its not a joke
  6. S

Ok. One question if you had a caught fairy and released can it be caught again?
  7. S

Whenever i use the bug net to catch a fairy it wont please fix it. I do not have a screenshot evidence to support the matter because fairies are rare but if you can find time to address this problem i would greatly appreciate it.
  8. S

Mobile Glass wall it has a visual bug PLEASE FIX!

I have every thing on high and color lighting and yeah it happens on low too
  9. S

Hi unit one please find time to address this. This is about the glass wall visual bug ZOOM in on this screenshot to see where i highlighted it with the red arrows And also this one with the ocean background It happens all the time with glass wall And also here is the ocean one And...
  10. S

Ok this i found the ocean background visual bug and where i highlighted with the red arrow. Just ZOOM in on this screenshot to see it please do so and thanks
  11. S

Ok i found the ocean one and the red arrow where i highlighted it shows. Just ZOOM in on this screenshot to see it
  12. S

Uh the ocean background happens sometimes it seems so i dont have a screenshot and i think you should check it for yourself use the world globe to cycle through... but the most important one is the glass wall bug it bothers me it happens when you place alot of glass wall on your build like the...
  13. S

Er... it happens all the time plus one of the ocean background does it too...
  14. S

Zoom in and look on the image where i marked with the red marks and you will see the lines through the glass wall
Back
Top Bottom