Recent content by Samune

1. Samune

I understand if you aren't at liberty to say, but can we expect updated sprites for older items...

I understand if you aren't at liberty to say, but can we expect updated sprites for older items in the coming update like last time?
  2. Samune

Just a small change, but the summon items for the Eater of Worlds, and the Brain of Cthulhu are...

Just a small change, but the summon items for the Eater of Worlds, and the Brain of Cthulhu are imbalanced. Could you either remove Vile Powder from the worm bait recipe, or add Vicious Powder to the bloody spine recipe?
  3. Samune

Experience has nothing to do with what I said. I've been playing since 2011, and I couldn't beat...

Experience has nothing to do with what I said. I've been playing since 2011, and I couldn't beat expert skeletron without full molten gear, and by that time, anything found in the dungeon besides the shadow key, and the cobalt shield was worthless. It's a matter of balance.
  4. Samune

All bosses drop a special, expert mode exclusive item except for the Lunatic Cultist as of yet.

All bosses drop a special, expert mode exclusive item except for the Lunatic Cultist as of yet.
  5. Samune

I believe you misread my comment..

I believe you misread my comment..
  6. Samune

Is Crown-..I mean the Lunatic Cultist going to be getting an expert exclusive item in the future?

Is Crown-..I mean the Lunatic Cultist going to be getting an expert exclusive item in the future?
  7. Samune

On the subject of camera mode, where do the pictures get saved?

On the subject of camera mode, where do the pictures get saved?
  8. Samune

She's too busy getting some Redigit poon to worry about status updates.

She's too busy getting some Redigit poon to worry about status updates.
  9. Samune

[1x1] "Ardency", Re-Make of default textures in 2x quality

I understand your actions entirely, but they were contributing to OP's goal after their annoying little spat. Thread banning them is hindering the progress.
  10. Samune

Is this spoiler coming any time soon? It's distracting me from work.

Is this spoiler coming any time soon? It's distracting me from work.
  11. Samune

I do, but I'm reluctant in giving it out to folks without knowing them more extensively.

I do, but I'm reluctant in giving it out to folks without knowing them more extensively.
  12. Samune

Spooky by a factor of 2.

Spooky by a factor of 2.
  13. Samune

Fine, I suppose. You?

Fine, I suppose. You?
  14. Samune

Oh, hello there.

Oh, hello there.
  15. Samune

I remember a spoiler mentioning minidungeons being added. Will there be any aboveground ones...

I remember a spoiler mentioning minidungeons being added. Will there be any aboveground ones? Like abandoned houses, shrines exc.?
Back
Top Bottom