Recent content by Santa's Little Helper

1. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Steam Achievement manager. Remember using that for team fortress 2 to get the items xD. Terrasavr doesn't see modded items, so after using that and downloading editer character you lose all items from mods. I mean, you can drop all of them, but geez, nah. Plus some additional info from rpg mods...
  2. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Actually, i didn't even recalled achievements when was writing that xD/ I've got some mods that give useful effects for fishing when you complete certain amount of quests. Btw there are many easier ways to cheat achievements, like SAM, so don't bother ;) . Plus for fishing there is Terrasavr...
  3. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Can you add a command to set a certain number of quest completed? Or command to insta complete current fishing quest
  4. S

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Could you add command to complete current/set the number of completed fishing quests?
  5. S

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Hi, was using your mod for a little while i gotta say the way you dealth with potions is wonderful, but with 'all in one' stone comes the problem of some potions being annoying. Could we get something like a box where you can turn off some potion effects? And make a hotkey for it? Or maybe i'm...
  6. S

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I knoew that i can do that, but it feels :red:ed going from higher ups down , unnecessary crafting =/
  7. S

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Can you make it so tokens of higher levels have recipes of lower ones ?
  8. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Spawnrates could be a good addition. By the way, why game crashes when inputing commands like /item (incert any non-numerical thingy) ? I've seen how in the other patcher wrong input does nothing. Is that due to the way this patcher is coded ?
  9. S

tModLoader AccessoriesReworked

Soooooo. You just combined many accessories.... i like it :D
  10. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I tried using item creating tweak, which resulted in the written command text appearing on top of my head. Although i tried it in single player only, i assume it will do the same in multiplayer unless its tshock and bubbles on top of the character are disabled ?
  11. S

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Can you please let us choose whether to load mods or not ? I just want to create a world for vanilla game, not thorium etc etc. ty
  12. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Oh, and there's frost moon, pumpkin moon, but no blood moon. Why tho ? :c EDIT: talking about /event commands
  13. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Could you give us the ability to change the range of crafting stations rather than giving infinite range on 'Craft Anywhere' ? Edit : And is it possible to change the amount of fishing lines thrown by a pole? You could mix that up with rod's fishing power tool.
  14. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Nobody's asking so i will. Is anybody going to add Transcend's features on this patcher ? It just so much easier to use :>
  15. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

And then they ask me how lucky i am :D Still, will it be soon or what ? %-_-
Back
Top Bottom