Recent content by Sargent Slime Slayer

1. Sargent Slime Slayer

Don't Dig Up First Impressions

Mimics do spawn pre-hardmode, but they only drop pre-hardmode chest loot until you beat the wall of flesh. The king slime spawn happened to me too. You must've killed a slime 10 seconds after you entered the biome, because apparently every time you do that, there's a very small chance King...
  2. Sargent Slime Slayer

Weapons & Equip Zenith Weapons

And here are two more ideas (you got my creative juices flowing, there's no stopping this). Closure (Sentry) Summons a large, stationary Spirit of Terraria (a ball of rainbow light, similar in shape to a Stardust cell), that launches attacks used by various other sentry weapons in the...
  3. Sargent Slime Slayer

Here are even more ideas. Terminus (Tome) Launches a non-stop barrage of projectiles from every other tome in the game. Bullets go everywhere when using this weapon. Resolution (Boomerang) Launches a main boomerang that follows the cursor and launches secondary boomerangs in...
  4. Sargent Slime Slayer

Here are a few more ideas: Pinnacle (Spear) Various spears jab outwards towards the cursor in a non-stop barrage of thrusts, much like the Starlight but with its reach almost doubled. Crescendo (Flail) The main flail spins around the player while every other flail in the game...
  5. Sargent Slime Slayer

Here are a few ideas: Apex (Yoyo) Throws a main yoyo that directly follows the cursor. Said main yoyo is linked to every other yoyo in the game, which swirl around the main yoyo in a whirl of death. Payoff (Gun) Fires a spread of 6 bullets in a fully automatic matter, much like...
  6. Sargent Slime Slayer

The three above comments are just me being silly!

The three above comments are just me being silly!
  7. Sargent Slime Slayer

PFFFT

PFFFT
  8. Sargent Slime Slayer

HOOOT

HOOOT
  9. Sargent Slime Slayer

HOOONK!

HOOONK!
  10. Sargent Slime Slayer

Oh, and just so you know, your ultimate World of Farms proved very handy. Thanks for putting...

Oh, and just so you know, your ultimate World of Farms proved very handy. Thanks for putting Celestial event gear in it!
  11. Sargent Slime Slayer

Hey happy days! I've got a Celestial order server that you might be interested in joining.

Hey happy days! I've got a Celestial order server that you might be interested in joining.
  12. Sargent Slime Slayer

What the Banana?!?!

What the Banana?!?!
  13. Sargent Slime Slayer

I plan on doing this on a open server where you can come and go as you please.

I plan on doing this on a open server where you can come and go as you please.
  14. Sargent Slime Slayer

Would you like to participate in my Celestial knights youtube series?

Would you like to participate in my Celestial knights youtube series?
Back
Top Bottom