Recent content by SaUsAgEfInGeRz

1. S

i got much more new houses but i think another world has been annihilated. my 1st world died...

i got much more new houses but i think another world has been annihilated. my 1st world died when i kill golem, and i killed him again.
  2. S

1.3.0.3 Character and World Corrupted

oh my god... i think it happened again... it's asking me to select language... should i make a backup first? i mean... i killed golem... my character deleted... and now in my new world i killed golem...
  3. S

I AM FUGGING SCREAMING. THIS MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE! :red:CCCK! I CANNOT DO THIS! GODDAMIT HELP!
  4. S

my first house is, as of now, complete.

my first house is, as of now, complete.
  5. S

My world was deleted but i got a few of captures telling me what to rebuild. i am working on...

My world was deleted but i got a few of captures telling me what to rebuild. i am working on completely remaking my builds on another world.
  6. S

I have had my 1.3.4 world deleted. i was just passed golem and had a lot of progress on my character, but the world in question has all my best builds of houses on it. i was on steam in offline mode and no cloud save was activated, yet my character was blank as this image above, same with my...
Back
Top Bottom