Recent content by schueler

1. S

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

I changed the exp rate in the main menu. It did revert back to 1.5 (due to a special event?) every time in game and couldn't be changed. The bar was framed by white blocks, which prolly indicate that its fixed. I'm not sure though if you mean exactly that.:) I'm using Experience and Classes...
  2. S

Thanks for the update and making it open-source! The non-fractional exp rate does still persist, it appears, but I shouldn't nag. Thanks for the efforts! It's just that levelling up in the early stages does proceed extremely quickly at the beginning, which does bug me somehow. I don't know...
  3. S

That one when the enemy is hurt. I am pretty sure it's from your mod... I am on version 1.3.2 of your mod. And yes, when I change Exp Rate to something less than 1 in the main menu, it does revert back to 1. The slider is fixed once the game has started. Thanks for your mod! It's lovely.
  4. S

Could you maybe make the text displaying the current biome level and enemy moveable or fade out? They kind of break immersion, given where they are placed now. Putting it into one of the corner's would be more pleasing. Also the "Exp Rate" setting in the config cannot be set to less than 1...
  5. S

tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm

Thanks for your prompt reply! I do wonder if you could implement a little method that would let the player catch worms with glass bottles, too... that way one doesn't suffer from the bug net dilemma for a while. Well, basically... maybe the bottle could just optionally copy the methods of the...
  6. S

tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm

Hello, would you be so kind to give a general guide on how to get food quickly... I tend to starve as I do not get a bug net quickly enough, unless I start with a large stash of soup.
Back
Top Bottom