Recent content by SciencePerson1

1. SciencePerson1

Other Art [Program] darthmorf's Terraria Logo Maker

Is there going to be an updated version of this for 1.4?
  2. SciencePerson1

Can't Find Tmod 1.3 mods

I'm struggling to find any 1.3 mods, the main one I'm looking for is the old terraria overhaul and some QoL mods, I've downloaded legacy Tmod but still can sort for only 1.3 mods
  3. SciencePerson1

PC Hallowed Key for Crimson Key

I'll give a Hallowed Key for 1 platinum coin. Steam Friend Code: 1247242247 Please ask here first before sending friend request
  4. SciencePerson1

Items Instant World Cleanser Consumable Item

Or maybe it could stop the evil spread like how Plantera halves it
  5. SciencePerson1

Biomes & Nature Alternate Hardmode Evil

Pretty sure there was originally going to be a counterpart to the Hallow called 'Candyland' or something along those lines
  6. SciencePerson1

What's Your Favorite Class and Why?

Melee or mage as I love taking no damage and dealing all the dmg back but mage has a nice variety and the spectre armor and I loving lifesteal, I also love homing so homing lifesteal? Top of the crop
  7. SciencePerson1

Steam won't start Terraria

I just launched Terraria directly from the files. Then press Terraria with the tree icon
  8. SciencePerson1

NVM I followed a tutorial and got it to work!
  9. SciencePerson1

It isn't taking a while, it just says stop and just goes back to play
  10. SciencePerson1

I bought the game yesterday it didn't work then, I checked file integrity, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled and it doesn't work. I am NOT using a gaming PC but a Windows 11 laptop. I am not sure how to check if my computer matches the system requirements. Could anyone help me?
Back
Top Bottom