Recent content by Selme Marqui

1. Selme Marqui

Drawings & Paintings Terraria Calamity Boss Gijinkas

AAAAA. I did a new pic. Sorry for the necro on my own topic. It's Ceaseless Void next.
  2. Selme Marqui

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I feel like there's something conflicting somewhere...and I think I made a post like this...? So it's been some time since I last did a picture of a Calamity boss (been on hiatus) and there's one I've been wanting to draw for the longest time. But due to seeing some of the bosses having their...
  3. Selme Marqui

^__^ Thanks! I want to do Yharon next, but I'm not sure if he got a new sprite redesign recently or not. I kept seeing a different design for him in different places, but I don't know if it's a confirmed one or not. Nothing really changed in the official wiki either, I don't think. I don't want...
  4. Selme Marqui

AAAAAGH, sorry for the necro but AAAAAAAAAAA. I finally finished the next one!! I added Slime God on the main post now. Enjoy.
  5. Selme Marqui

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Okay, thanks for that. I was getting worried I would have to change my avatar.
  6. Selme Marqui

I'll have to try it out and see. EDIT: Oh good, it does work! I didn't have a use for the wig because the rose worked in the helmet slot before.
  7. Selme Marqui

I don't know. I don't think I ever used it before because I was afraid it would cover Selme's hair.
  8. Selme Marqui

Errgh, this isn't good.... I can't toggle the regular helmet visibility to only show the Jungle Rose and it's essentially part of Selme (guy in my avatar)'s design.... Now I got whatever helmet I got on showing....
  9. Selme Marqui

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ah, okay. I rarely read the wiki and just check here.
  10. Selme Marqui

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think this is the right spot to ask (more like nervous in asking this), but... I'm curious about the sprites since I heard at one point that some of the boss designs were getting changed? I haven't played Calamity or even Terraria in a long while to check them out because my current laptop...
  11. Selme Marqui

Ah, it's been some time since the last pic I did. I had some RL issues that affected me, so my creative mood is screwed up now. I was planning some human designs for the Calamity bosses whose songs I liked, but it looks like some of them are getting resprites so I'll have to wait to work on...
Back
Top Bottom