Recent content by SenseiGhostly

1. SenseiGhostly

My Brother and I started a new world and this is my Base

Yeah go ahead. My furnishing skills are horrible and I would love to see how someone else does it.
  2. SenseiGhostly

I never noticed that I didn't place the wall behind the bed. I will fix that when I get home. Living wood platforms seem like a good idea to place in here. When I built it I just used random platforms that I had in a chest. The grass idea seems great so I'm definitely going to try that as well...
  3. SenseiGhostly

Update: I've added the rain clouds like @Minh said. I didn't want to cover the entire bottom in clouds so I could keep it feeling a bit different than actual world generated floating islands. Again, any feedback is greatly appreciated! :D
  4. SenseiGhostly

Thanks for the feedback! I've already found 2 floating islands and I have about 150 rain cloud blocks so I might do that.
  5. SenseiGhostly

Recently my brother and I started a new world together since we haven't started 1.3 characters yet. This is my tree house/floating island house that I built and I am fairly proud of it considering we started the world yesterday and have only played on the map for about 5-6 hours. Here it is...
  6. SenseiGhostly

WIP Ruined City Build

I'm really digging your walls. :D
  7. SenseiGhostly

Doing Science

Doing Science
Back
Top Bottom