Recent content by sergiofvs

1. sergiofvs

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

I see people complaining about capes not visible while wearing wings, but isn't it the expected behavior? I was reading the notes about Capes in the wiki (don't know when the fourth note was added) and this behavior seems very plausible to me.
  2. sergiofvs

In Xbox360 there's no set bonus for Spectre Mask as well. And left pointed torches still bugged when turned off. Are you looking for her in spider nests? I have my world since 1.2.3 and she easily spawned.
  3. sergiofvs

Orange bloodroot isn't glitched since last update I think. It's pretty hard to find it though. I don't think I've found more than 10 of it in my worlds.
  4. sergiofvs

I was also looking for these dye material and found them more often in the underground layer (excluding Jungle and Snow biomes). I don't know if it's because other dye material found only in these biomes have more chance to spawn, like Cyan or Lac Beetle, so here I leave this doubt for whoever...
  5. sergiofvs

:D:D:D I'm like: while ( Update Released == FALSE ) { cry "No update yet! C'mon M$!"; if ( M$ done its job ) Update Released = TRUE; } "If I die before it's released the update, pray the Lord my soul to take".
  6. sergiofvs

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Thanks for letting me know it was reported before and the bug happens only with left pointing torches. Let's hope they've already fixed it and soon we're getting the rest of 1.2.4 with no bugs or crashes. :)
  7. sergiofvs

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I don't know if this issue was reported before, but that's what happening in my world (Xbox 360): When I connect torches to an input source (switch, lever, pressing plate, etc.) through wires and switch them off, instead of turning the light off, the torch shows something like the flame trap...
Back
Top Bottom