Recent content by Setnour6

1. Setnour6

tModLoader Subworld Library

Is there an example or code snippet of drawing the standard terraria menu? That was the thing back in 1.3 but now defaults to the black background and text (which is the DrawMenu() thing).
  2. Setnour6

NPCs & Enemies Town Pets emit hearts when petted

Yes, I do in fact mean town pets. I edited the post
  3. Setnour6

Replying to bump this up because I posted it very late and should have posted it much earlier so it's more noticable
  4. Setnour6

My idea is for town pets, when petted, to have hearts appear around or above their heads. It adds some more "cute" to the town pets. Optionally, select town pets will not have heart particles emitted, but I'll leave that up to you, the developers. That's the idea.
  5. Setnour6

Other [Suggestion] Petted Pets emit hearts, Music Box Texture Swap, etc.

So I have the following suggestions: 1. When pets are petted, they emit hearts around them or above their heads. 2. The otherworldly music boxes for snow and eerie need to be swapped, as the red and green box for snow doesn’t match and fits more with eerie, and vice versa with the golden blue...
  6. Setnour6

@Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡ i could do it, but pinging red is a bad idea unless he’s okay with it or on his...

@Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡ i could do it, but pinging red is a bad idea unless he’s okay with it or on his profile message board (which is still a bad idea to ping him on)
  7. Setnour6

Redigit, can you please make it so when pets are petted, hearts appear around (or above) them? I...

Redigit, can you please make it so when pets are petted, hearts appear around (or above) them? I had another idea but can’t write it due to the character limit. Thank you in advance!
  8. Setnour6

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

I just went on the wiki to search for something quickly, and then I find out about this. This honestly hurts my heart. Rest in Peace Jason, you were and still are one of the greatest team members ever.
  9. Setnour6

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

The latest LATEST%20LANGUAGE%20PACK/LOCALIZATION%20FILE%20-%201.4.4.9']language pack/localization file[/URL] link doesn't work, and brings me to an "Oops! We ran into some problems" page. Can you please update the link so it works? Thank you in advance.
  10. Setnour6

I found that two otherworldly music boxes (in my opinion) appear mismatched (and the tiles). Eerie is represented as blue, which seems odd considering that Eerie represents a dark sort of theme and would most likely correspond to red (because blood moon and such). Snow is represented as red...
  11. Setnour6

👀 What kind of new changes and threats in FTW? Could it be enemy AI changes? Maybe extra drops? Also, does playing Master Mode FTW make it so you're playing Grandmaster mode instead? Maybe Journey - Master Mode is harder? (Btw I'm attending post-secondary education and I don't have the time to...
  12. Setnour6

tModLoader Need help fixing Error CS0103 [RESOLVED]

Once again, thank you very much! I believe this thread is resolved now, and I'm not sure how exactly I can mark this as resolved (besides renaming the thread). I will let you know if I have any further questions.
  13. Setnour6

It works! Thank you very much! I've managed to try this out with honey and lava, and it also works with them. I'm thinking that the effects should only work on water. How can I make that happen?
  14. Setnour6

I got error CS1061: 'Player' does not contain a definition for 'npc' and no accessible extension method 'npc' accepting a first argument of type 'Player' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) I tried this on YourModNamePlayer (Listed as example, and it's...
  15. Setnour6

It is, though I used it for the item and not the player, which was wrong of me lol. How can I make it so I can make the item do things to the player whilst the player is in water (and it all goes well)?
Back
Top Bottom