Recent content by Sewagy Lou

1. S

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

I’m having the same problem on world gen too, but restarting terraria didn’t work neither did making a small world
  2. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

You may want to nerf the slimy slinger sword or make it harder to get because I got it right before wall of flesh but used it all the way to kill the moon lord lol its kinda op
  3. S

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

How do you spawn the Vinewrath bane?
  4. S

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

So every time I use the scarabeus summon item my game immediately crashes. Has this happened to anyone else?
  5. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You should try to join the relogic team that would be awesome, and you would get payed more for your amazing work
  6. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Does the newest tmodloader work with spirit mod? Last time I tried it didn't work and haven't found anywhere if it was updated for Mac
  7. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I also had lots of trouble with cryogen, my world generated very highly elevated so flying a little brought you into space basically immediately so I guess he enraged, also the hallow spawned there maybe that did something
  8. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So excited for the newest tmodloader and being able to play spirit mod on a mac
  9. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Earth is an amazing sword I killed supreme calamitas in seconds!
  10. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yes it drops from Supreme Calamitas, and its the only drop as well. Pretty funny in my opinion because I've found gear made with shadow spec bars is outdated and not as good as many weapons lower tier.
  11. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I guess so. Also do you mind if I ask where to get shadow essence, I remember it coming from the dungeon in expert in past games but I haven't gotten any recently and am wondering why
  12. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Could you please edit the Yharims gift expert drop from the jungle dragon, it's fantastic however having the explosions sound constantly go off as I mind my own business in my base organizing is quite annoying. Maybe just lowering the volume of it so my ears can have peace?
  13. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah it works my bad I just assumed a buff icon would appear but it didn't
  14. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well I'm an idiot, fought providence and kept getting so enraged that rarely my yoyo did damage to him and it was so random as I flew around the hallow sky, then I come back and read you can fight in the underworld and there I can always hit him! Didn't realize flying around the hallow sky often...
  15. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yo baleful harvester is amazing it destroyed the plague dude first try
Back
Top Bottom