Recent content by Sgt_Pugsly

1. Sgt_Pugsly

tModLoader Dye Utilities Mod [Released WIP]

How do i use this? im on windows, i have midnight rainbow dye selected but i don't know how to use it and make my hair a different color.... now i cant even select a dye
  2. Sgt_Pugsly

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

welp, says stuff like deciding to hide it so yeh. thanks
  3. Sgt_Pugsly

hey, anyone here know what i should do if tmodreader keeps crashing everytime i use it? and if it doesnt crash, it only makes a folder with the mods name
  4. Sgt_Pugsly

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

uh.. what do i do if it crashes everytime i use it?
  5. Sgt_Pugsly

first. WHY ARE YOU REPLYING TO ME IN EVERY THREAD?! second Thank you
  6. Sgt_Pugsly

well thank you. but uh, can you like give me a link to where i can get it? or where i get it? or if its under my nose and i cant see it...
  7. Sgt_Pugsly

so uh, it says the name num does not exist in current context, uh, yeah... this is where in the code "num" is public static Vector2[] EvenSpread (float speedX, float speedY, int angle, int amount) { Vector2[] posArray = new Vector2[amount]; float spread =...
  8. Sgt_Pugsly

k. potassium
  9. Sgt_Pugsly

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

are you using 0.8.0? if not go update, that should fix it
  10. Sgt_Pugsly

Hey! i was using this mod and such, but then i say that the gunblades also had a spread variant, uh... odd request, but can i get the (working) code for spread? ive tried myself and i cant get a proper spread, right now its sort of bugged out, i wont go into that, so yeah, can i just get the...
  11. Sgt_Pugsly

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

i think thats an earlier version, download this from the site after updating to 0.8.0, thats an earlier version that ive had too.
  12. Sgt_Pugsly

i think the more i try to understand the more confused i get... can you try it? seriously, i dont understand anything, im really bad at coding... so yeh... :c using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace ExampleMod.Items.Weapons {...
  13. Sgt_Pugsly

and how exactly do i do that? also, i found this line of code that says it goes at angle 45, 45, so thats probably pointing at where it goes, whats the code for mouse position?
  14. Sgt_Pugsly

Spread is good for shotguns, but its also good for making useless projectiles fly in awkward...

Spread is good for shotguns, but its also good for making useless projectiles fly in awkward directions
  15. Sgt_Pugsly

thanks. edit: now it shoots a few demon circle things in the bottom right... they do no damage... so what i mean is it shoots a few demon circle things to hte bottom right that do no damage, how to fix this?
Back
Top Bottom