Recent content by Shadowofgold

1. Shadowofgold

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

I hope it's just a visual change and not something that'll make the game any harder to run, my computer has enough trouble with lots of water running as it is. :P
  2. Shadowofgold

Do you inventory edit?

I use an all-items world to get things I need for challenge runs. For example, a gravity globe so I have a character who plays the entire game upside-down. It's not really cheating if I'm using it to make the game HARDER, is it?
  3. Shadowofgold

What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

I still haven't fought Duke Fishron. I mostly play Hardcore, so I never really make it to his fight.
  4. Shadowofgold

PC Swords with projectiles

Swords with projectiles are a thing. Strictly melee isn't a thing that works well. Under no circumstances should the projectiles be changed. But, it's pretty silly that almost every single weapon has projectiles. What should be done, is that more weapons get added that are melee only. Changing...
  5. Shadowofgold

What are some strange things you like to do in this game?

I cosplay. My favorite so far is dressing up like a Soul Reaper Captain from Bleach.
  6. Shadowofgold

What a quaint forum with a little bit of everything for day to day existence!

Thanks, I probably will since I have a lot more to contribute to these new forums than I did a couple years ago when I joined the old one. I'm not very good at types and kinds of bands, so I'll just list some whose names come up more than a few times in my library. Safetysuit, Italiobrothers...
  7. Shadowofgold

What was your greatest or embarassing moment in terraria?

My greatest moment was finding an Enchanted Sword with an early game Hardcore character. Then I stepped on an explosive trap.
  8. Shadowofgold

Suggestion: Show the full username in the top right of the header where your Account Menu is

Things like this are 'quality of life' things. It doesn't affect anything, but it'd just feel the slightest bit neater if names weren't cut off the way they are. Not high on anyone's priority list, but at least worth a suggestion post in case it was simply overlooked.
  9. Shadowofgold

What a quaint forum with a little bit of everything for day to day existence!

Hello there, I'm Shadowofgold. I'm probably one of the few people to ever use the Terraria Online forums, earn the 'You have been cursed!' trophy, and come back. And now I'm here. It's actually very pretty here with this snow theme, I might stay. I'm first and foremost a gamer, as seen by my...
  10. Shadowofgold

What biome theme do you use? Which ones would you like too see?

I'm using the Snow theme. It's very, very peaceful when paired with this music.
  11. Shadowofgold

Favorite Hardmode Boss

Skeletron Prime. It feels like such a serious boss fight, a strong challenge that requires you to both be quick with your damage and dodge his many limbs. It can't really be cheesed the way late game bosses like the Golem and Plantera can, and his face isn't all silly looking, he's a well made...
  12. Shadowofgold

In-game music or other music?

I actually made a personal wavebank with songs entirely taken from Fire Emblem Awakening. Terraria has good songs, but any song gets old after 800 hours.
Back
Top Bottom