Recent content by Shadowsong

1. Shadowsong

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I was super thrilled about it like many others, so I'm sad that it's not happening and I know from experience how giving up on expensive endeavors feels, but I also know that feeling of taking lessons from the past and applying it to future plans. One thing I would like to suggest regarding...
  2. Shadowsong

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I haven't had to break anything, and I only died at the jump in the jungle where the water pool in the air can't always catch you if you mess up the jump. Still haven't gotten into the last room past the double doors. :( Edit: Saw a previous mention of bringing the gems to a new copy of the...
  3. Shadowsong

Could probably do it with the bow, but it wouldn't be easy. Have to hit the buttons on the ceiling as you go by, but need to have a good running start.
  4. Shadowsong

Button on your left, shoot through the box with the hoe in it, if I remember correctly.
  5. Shadowsong

I'm getting the same problem. Redid the gems and tried again. Left the world, came back and same issue. Thought maybe it has something to do with checking inventory, so dumped everything non-essential and same thing. Tried going to my own world to get tools to cut a wire and replace it, still...
  6. Shadowsong

I spent about half an hour grumbling, swearing, and debating using bombs I picked up there. Then I realized there were ropes. On either side of the block that vanishes, inside of where the two long strips that appear when you're there, are two ropes you can grab. Use them to continue. The rest...
  7. Shadowsong

I found it on accident after getting stuck in that second room you mentioned. there's a room with long thin paths where you directed a portal gun. If you aim it (I think) to the upper left, it'll take you to where you can find the cube.
  8. Shadowsong

I literally just finished that. Took it off the secondary equipment tab and deactivated it. Put it on one of the standard tool slots, activated it, lead it into the mouth of hell and the doorway opened.
  9. Shadowsong

In a burst of frustration I lined up and fired 2 or 3 water bolts to up my odds and rushed to the top, jumping through as the button was hit. Basically, have the first blockade closed as you fire a shot left. Gives you time to get up top and rush to that button up there. Stand on it to open the...
  10. Shadowsong

I have been having a blast with this map. Downloaded it yesterday and got to the Underworld region. Debated asking for help(or making use of bombs I'd picked up) a few times, like in the large tent after firing the cannon, but been doing pretty well so far. Didn't get the third button on that...
Back
Top Bottom