Recent content by Shaedric

1. Shaedric

Shaedric's Q&A Time

So far, college is like highschool except the same work only half the time. I work a bunch to help pay for stuff so I don't have much free time to do stuff, but other than that its pretty alright.
  2. Shaedric

I'm Graduating today. Finally out the hell hole called High school.

I'm Graduating today. Finally out the hell hole called High school.
  3. Shaedric

Shaedric#0227 Same there as here.

Shaedric#0227 Same there as here.
  4. Shaedric

Other Game Pokémon

Type:Null and Type:Full/Silvally is less like a clone and more like trying to reproduce a certain thing using other things, in this case Arceus. It's like a person recreating a dish from ingredients available to them, making it taste similar, but have major differences.
  5. Shaedric

I'm finally legal!

I'm finally legal!
  6. Shaedric

Nintendo, please! There's too much new good games. My wallet, oh god!

Nintendo, please! There's too much new good games. My wallet, oh god!
  7. Shaedric

So apparently, Detective Pikachu will be voiced by Ryan Reynolds.

So apparently, Detective Pikachu will be voiced by Ryan Reynolds.
  8. Shaedric

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  9. Shaedric

Happy Birthday! :D

Happy Birthday! :D
  10. Shaedric

Other Game Pokémon

It is a new trailer for US and UM. It has some new characters and shows new cutscenes. One of, if not the best US and UM trailers we have so far.
  11. Shaedric

Happy Birthday, Ajidot

Happy Birthday, Ajidot
  12. Shaedric

Yes, its the Xenoforo 2 template, I think.

Yes, its the Xenoforo 2 template, I think.
  13. Shaedric

Sprites Vermin Horde (Alternate Goblin Army)

It is a alternate to the Goblin Army. The assassin is the counterpart to the summoner, which is a enemy that only shows up in hardmode.
  14. Shaedric

Let's start with which ones you like, and what genre. I watched a lot of genres and series, so I...

Let's start with which ones you like, and what genre. I watched a lot of genres and series, so I might be able to help.
  15. Shaedric

What's with Capcom avoiding the switch. I mean so far the Disney and Megaman Collections, and...

What's with Capcom avoiding the switch. I mean so far the Disney and Megaman Collections, and now Okami is going to PC, Xbox before Switch
Back
Top Bottom