Recent content by Shamos2000

1. Shamos2000

hey bro do u want an invite to the prestigious Negapaint discord server

hey bro do u want an invite to the prestigious Negapaint discord server
  2. Shamos2000

NPCs & Enemies P.S. - Don't disable Mobs in Boss Battles!!

During most of the later bosses, it's pretty unlikely for NPCs to live past the halfway mark. And even then, you'd need to waste quite a lot of time building such a specialized arena. Much like the last method, this would also take an extravagant amount of time. Just because you can do...
  3. Shamos2000

PC Queen Slime's sprite shares a different light source than all other slimes

All Terraria Slimes have their light source on the right. Queen Slime, however, has hers on the left. Oddly enough, her sprite in the files and even her map sprite is properly aligned with every other Terraria Slime, with the light source being on the right.
  4. Shamos2000

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

ok but whats plantera and what does it have to do with the dungeon
  5. Shamos2000

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

idk man horn o plentys pretty good
  6. Shamos2000

add a disclaimer on the main post tbh
  7. Shamos2000

tModLoader Calamity Mod

yeet
  8. Shamos2000

the map sprite has mixel going on with the eye(terrarias sprites are saved with a pixel size of 2x2, some people think its a good idea to add 1x1 pixels in the 2x2 creation, which is not a a good idea) and the soul of blight resprite is just a recolored soul of flight. all souls have a different...
  9. Shamos2000

whats with that first head sprite? is that a turkor map sprite? ive never seen it in-game before
  10. Shamos2000

a servant of ocram minion would be cool, but i think it should have its own ai. however, i dont believe taking the idle spinning from the deadly spheres would hurt, though. heres a small concept i made for the possible sprite and/or pet.
  11. Shamos2000

thats just theft.
  12. Shamos2000

i personally feel that, instead of just making the old (and pretty unbalanced) ocram be ported to pc, he should be rebalanced to fit his placement in the game (as either the current post-mech, pre-plantera boss, or as another optional end-game boss). 1 thing i hate about him is that his purple...
  13. Shamos2000

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i meant in total of accessories, you can interchange them. terraria bosses encourage creativity, while calamity bosses just make you bored out of your mind while you grind the facetank in front of you unless you use the right weapon, strategy, and accessories. not much accessory combos are...
  14. Shamos2000

tModLoader Calamity Mod

each class has 1 accepted weapon that actually does good damage against scal. and the cap for accessories was 7 (maybe 8?), making there only 2 sets of accessory slots to actually use for verity. plus, the strategy for every boss is the exact same boring slog.
  15. Shamos2000

tModLoader Calamity Mod

noone would be dumb enough to use the community, hote, the amalgam, or nebulous core post yharon about the others, thats pretty much where the list ends. the others are non-viable for any post ml boss.
Back
Top Bottom