Recent content by Shiki Sakura

1. Shiki Sakura

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

How is everyone doing this fine day?
  2. Shiki Sakura

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

The issue is, giving sourcecode to be easily available could cause other issues to coordinate a release. Re-Logic cant just add mod support because of how easy it is to make malicious content without any form of control. basically the way i see it, maybe in the future it might be possible for...
  3. Shiki Sakura

tModLoader Balanced

Cultist changes! Phantasm dragon and ancient vision buffs
  4. Shiki Sakura

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

<3 Everything takes time, due to the fact that releases are not coordinated, it means that the mod creators need do a bunch of extra work after a release. the only way to have say tmodloader out at the same time as a terraria patch, would be to share information and to coordinate a patch at the...
  5. Shiki Sakura

Yup
  6. Shiki Sakura

Flightwings negating fall damage really isnt an issue. A hook will negate fall damage, bunny mount will negate fall damage, horseshoe will negate fall damage. Gusty leaf negates fall damage. Fall damage only occurs super early on, or from mistakes (while not having options mentioned earlier)...
  7. Shiki Sakura

I dont even consider survivability when i play. If i get hit i should be punished. My slots generally look like this: Wings Boots (Quality of life) DPS item DPS item DPS item DPS item (using all Menacing or Lucky)
  8. Shiki Sakura

9. Shiki Sakura

Wrong wiki bruh
  10. Shiki Sakura

I found my problem. I was fighting him directly after WoF so i didnt have any real mobility *cough wings cough* I still beat him using imps + boots LOL
  11. Shiki Sakura

tModLoader Balanced

I will not be buffing prehardmode bosses in Balanced. It focuses on hardmode bosses. Thank you for your input. But that isnt the direction Balanced is focused on.
  12. Shiki Sakura

tModLoader Balanced

You can make your own mod if you like. Eater follows the curve, plantera doesnt, golem doesnt, cultist doesnt.
  13. Shiki Sakura

Yup, In vanilla Ive grinded from the slime statue 3-4 times. Im done, which means the only other option for a minion is the imp staff. it's also the fastest. Fish for a reaver shark, dig a hellivator get your imp staff kill queen bee, progress :D The only boss i really struggle with is the...
  14. Shiki Sakura

I just dont bother fighting her with slimes its cancer (on expert)
  15. Shiki Sakura

dd She is easier to fight outside. Easier movement, everything else is ezpz to dodge. I mean i fight her with imps so she isnt an issue for me at all. I find skeletron to be the hardest boss (WoF is easy af, just really long and really sketchy) depends on the class for me, but hook is...
Back
Top Bottom