Recent content by ShoDanSilent

1. S

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Well the NPC spawned but all i can do is reforge instead of upgrade
  2. S

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

i didn't mean ki attacks i mean your weapons like your sword or fist when they get implemented to make a training like feeling u know? if not its fine but if you didnt think about that maybe i gave you an idea :D
  3. S

i have an idea for the melee system u wanna implement: let people choose what they wanna go like fists or swords then implement a level system for that ex. your sword does 4 dmg at the beginning after a milestone of killing 50 mobs of the same type it gains damage after a boss you can upgrade...
  4. S

well then gl and ye 2 bosses is reasonable they are pretty hard to make from what i heared so dont overdo it let quality speak instead of quantity :D
  5. S

new bosses : awesome (is it only post moonlord or through out the game?) either way time will tell me and im looking forward to it 100+ new items: wheey new stuff to look at all in all you already did a really great job until now sadly balancing was a little bit off (example:farmers shotgun)...
  6. S

I have a Qustion is the update THAT big bc 25% for 2 months is prett rough i saw on disc u are planning on some new invasion... is it really THAT much i really dont know i havent modded myself so take no offense pls ....i can beta test if there is someone u need for testing aaaaand could it be...
  7. S

TBH cant wait for the punching system may i ask when it comes out roughly?
  8. S

so if i come up with something like bosses or events it could be implemented?
  9. S

Awesome, but i really would like to help but i can't do any of this sadly :/ And yes i can only use it as accessory :/ on my head the effects wont happen but thanks for telling me its just a bug
  10. S

Sooooooo i have some suggestions some you may have concidered some not this mod has loads of potential 1. If you dont have one yet, you should get a small team, so you can rest for a bit this mod can be even bigger than calamity (i think) 2. Races awesome idea but the custom transformations...
Back
Top Bottom